chapter 22.

"Finally you are home. Started to think you were never gonna come." I laugh at my dads comment.

I thought so too dad..anyway.

"Yeah sorry. Got caught up in a conversation." He raises a brow. "With who may I ask." I hit his shoulder. "You may not. Besides I won't tell you."

"You know you will tell me either way." He says as I was turning. My lips form in a line with a smile. I turn back to him.

"Okay okay but promise you won't get mad." I say excited. He makes suspicious eyes towards me. "I can't promise that." I whine. "Dad." He chuckles. "Okay tell me." I smile.

I told him how I had went out with someone and told him how it went. I told my dad that we had lots of fun and I was actually looking foward to see the person again.

"Is this 'person' the guy I was telling you about Hazel Miller." I try so hard to hide my grin thinking of Niall. "Of course it isn't dad. Why?" He just shrugs. "I still think he would fit for you. But I am glad you are happy." He hugs me in which I gladly hug him back. "Thanks dad." I say smiling against his shoulder.

As soon as I let go of him I left running to my room. To go to bed. I changed into my pjs. Which is just shorts with a long t shirt but not the point.

I was humming to Billy Joels song. I always loved his song now much more that I can have a memory when I hear it. I kept a smile on my face til I fell asleep.

Last thought I had was.
'His smile feels more than just a smile.' Then fell straight to sleep.

**

Daises were surrounded everywhere.

I see a girl with light blond hair almost like mine. She looks at me looking familar then runs off.

I ran to see who this girl could possibly be. All I could hear was her giggles around me. "Hazel c'mon." I follow the voice. It was like I wasn't in control of my own self I was just following the voice.

"Hazel hurry I need to tell you a secret." The last part sounding like whisper. I get curious. That voice . Something is just off.

"Who are you." The words slip off my mouth. The girl just giggles. Then once the giggles end. My feet stop moving I begin confused. Looking everywhere for the girl.

"Hazel run baby he is coming . hurry run!" The girl screams. I begin to panic. Even if I didn't know the girl. I knew something of her and I need to know.

I know this is how I probably die. But hey. Whats life supposed to be anyway.

Its not like it was anything special. Other than him. And dad of course.

I turn around seeing people surround me with the girl in their hands.

"Dad?" I see as the guy in front has the men tieing her up. Its like he couldn't hear me. "Dad what are you doing to her. You're hurting her!" But again its like they couldn't hear me. With a blink of an eye we were now in a bedroom that looks very much like my dads room.

The girl was crying. It's like I could now see clear. Her light blue eyes. Her light blond hair. Her olive skin. Everything of the lady.

That's my mom.

I gasp covering my mouth. My dad speaks up. "Valerie, oh how I missed you. Haven't heard of Hazel. Hows she doing." My mom loses her breath. Trying hard not to cry or seem scared.

"You leave her out of this. I want nothing to do with you Leo." He laughs. "Oh do not worry about that love I already had enough of your bullshit. I want the kid." He says.  She shouts at him. "Hazel has nothing to do with us. Leo please. She is just a girl she doesn't want to be like you." His shoulder tense. I continue watching as this happend.

He puts his head down. I was confused. Where even am I. And what the hell is going on.

He starts laughing as if he were the joker. Not a laugh that makes your heart melt of how nice it sounds. It was a laugh telling something was about to happen.

He ran fast. Like actually fast I have no idea how he did that. "Listen here val. When I said I want the kid. I didn't ask." He stays smirking at her. She spits at him.

"You are nothing but a pathetic guy that doesn't take no for an answer."

I just knew by those words he almost lost his ego. Before his smirk faded. It only grew. Oh no.

"I am pretty hungry."

Then go to the damn kitchen nobody is cooking for you now.

"Leo. Leo don't okay. Look think about her okay. I don't care if you hate me. Hate me for all your damn life. I wouldn't care but please.. she needs a mother." She pleads. My eyes get watery by how desprate she seemed.

He makes a face looking as if he felt bad. "You're right I should just hate you all your life." Her shoulders relax.

"But without you here it will make everything easy love." With a smirk. Before I knew it he made this sound. Like a hissing sound and bites her neck. All I could see was her blood.

"No!" I shout hoping he would hear me. "Stop! Please stop!" Everything looked as if it were paused. Except for her she looked at me with pained eyes but soft when she looked at me. "Don't let him manipulate you baby. I love you." Then everything fades.

"No!" No no no no. What is going on. I can't just leave her there.

"Hazel!" I get up sweating and feeling as if I just drowned. I start to completly sob.

"Hazel what's wrong." He places his hand on my shoulder. I flinch at the touch.

"I'm okay dad just go please. It's just an other nightmare." I look up to him. He has a confused expression. He sighs and nods.

Once he had finally left the room. I broke down into sobs. This can't be real it was just a dream. None of that was real.

I take a deep breath in then out slow.

Your going to be okay you always been Hazel. I thought.

Poor hazel:(.