chapter 16.

Hazel

I watch as he leaves. leaving me kinda hurt. I hate going to parties everytime I go to one something ends up happening. Last one Jacob had to show up and Niall came to bring me inside. Now this one. Some guy who for some dumb reason I thought was Mia was dancing with me trying to touch me. And Niall came yet again.

I almost feel like he had felt something for me. But the way he left me standing alone in the wind. Made my thoughts wrong. Of course he wouldn't feel anything. I am no where near his type. Well I have to get used to it and stop getting myself hurt thinking someone has that type of feeling for me.

Last time I thought that was with Jacob and look how that ended. He left me with nothing. I am still healing so I need to get used to the fact to not trust everyone.

I sit on the concrete of the sidewalk. Thinking of everything. When suddenly I hear Harrys voice. "Hazel. What are you doing out here alone." He says as if he came here running. I have never noticed how deep his voice was since I had only heard him talk once.

I look up to him saying. "Well Niall left so I guess I am just here." I pat on the sidewalk. "Sitting." He sighs. "Sounds like Niall. Well then lets go. Mia said we can leave already." I get up from where I sat.

**
So today was a long day. When we left the house party everyone kept asking if I was okay. I hated that they said that because I wasn't. Not because of the fight but because I am gaining something that I know I shouldn't and for Niall.

When we were leaving I think louis could tell I was just thinking so he ended up turning up Liams seat heater. Liam didn't notice but said. "Who turned on the seat heater. My ass is on fire." We all burst laughing. A gived louis a silent thanks for trying to make me smile.

When Mia had left me at my house. I went straight to my room not bothering to say hi to my dad. I was tired but had to take my makeup off. I got up from my bed going to the bathroom.

I go to the bathroom. Instead I decide to take a bath. I go to grab my clothes. I start getting this weird feeling.

"She needs to be in love." I hear a voice in my head say. Why am I hearing this. I blink and ignore it. I quickly get my clothes off and jump into the shower.

Well today was a long day.

Shit. So much happend lol. And um do you reconize that little 'weird feeling' and voice she heard?