chapter 37.

Niall

i did what i said i would never do.

i lost her.

I lost the person who had a good heart.

Why did i have to say that shit. She is an amazing person i just didn't know how to say it.

The way her wavy blonde hair goes down her shoulders. The way she speaks to any human careful what she says even if they don't deserve her.

That first day i met her i already knew what the damn misson was. and yet i still went to try to get her. That day of the party mia took her to, everything was planned.

Well, just not leslie asking her if she has kissed a girl. It was a really dumb question to ask but the results were hot.

She was the angel of the party.

Her heart was to pure for any human being. If i could take all her pain i would.

She was soon going to find out. I have to tell her everything before its to late.

I was driving back to her house. Since that was most likely where she went.

As i arrive to the tall brown house at the front door i see leo leaving with a smile on his face.

The second he makes eye contact with me he stares confused. Wait..

Shit its the day.

Fuck. I need to find her now.

Hazel

Stars.

Stars was all i could see. My head was pounding as if it had a heartbeat.

I felt sweat all over my face and choose to believe i am dreaming. But when i open my eyes. I see them.

"Oh hey hazel. How was the sleep" it was mia, along with louis.

Then the memories came rushing back.

"Sorry he hit you hard. I told him to just put you to sleep but i guess that worked too." She shrugs it off not staring at me but feeding a horse.

A cold shiver went up my spine when it hit me. she planned this.

"where am i." I hesitantly asked. She breaths a laugh.

Mia finally turns around with a surprised face.

"Niall didn't tell you?" She says as she sips from a bottle of straight vodka as if its water.

Louis stayed watching his hands. Nervously moving them around while staring into space.

My eyes move back to mia's. "Didn't tell me what?"

"He really never told you? Wow. Looks like he really is down bad for you. Isn't that right lou." I frown.

"Stop calling me that mia." Louis speaks.

I stare confused. "so you lied?" I stay looking down. My eyes getting glossy.

I can feel their gaze staring at me on the floor tied up. My head was still hurting so i was really trying to not cry.

"of course we lied dummy. Or else you wouldn't be here." Mia states in obvious. I look up to her.

She was wearing tight red leather pants with a matching top. Looking more of a devil than the devil himself.

my mouth feels dry.

"you lied my whole damn life pretending you cared?" She stays staring me with no emotion as if it meant nothing to her. "I was there for you when your parents werent and this is what i get?" Her body tensed at the mention of her parents.

"Don't mention my parents shit hazel. And yes i did care at one point but gosh dealing with you is exsausting honestly."her words sting as if i just got stabbed in the back.

Before i could say anything louis cuts in. "Alright give it a rest already mia. he is on his way. "

Her lips immediately turn into a sly smirk.

"let's talk about your lover boy shall we."

Her eyes look cold and dark. I never saw this happening. She is my best friend.

Was.

She was my bestfriend.

Now i dont even know who she is anymore.

"He is hot hazel. But wow i never thought he would talk to you the way he told us." I stared in confusion.

"Oh he didnt tell you right? Damn i forgot." She laughs.

"it was all a game as you know hazel. He doesnt and will never want you. But me of course." Her eyes drag down my body in disgust..

"I would want me too if i were him." I could almost hear my heart shatter with her words.

But thats what she wanted. She wants to get to me. And i am not letting this happend.

The next chapter will be out sooner i swear!!