chapter 29.

So i prefered to stay there with niall..

Well at least until he stopped begging me. I had him literally call my dad to let him know I was staying.

My dad had a cheeky voice but told us "have fun." Yeah that.

"What you thinking about love." I hear the raspy voice from behind me. I had my eyes open but forgot I was even here. "Niall?" He kisses my neck with a soft peck. Leaving me with a small smile but tried to hide it. "Hmm" he responds.

"I think I have to go it's already 7 in the morning. Ive been here for hours now." I had stayed the night trying to argue that i didn't have any clothes to sleep in but he just gave me his shirt. It didn't so much but stop at my mid thigh. I told him to sleep in shorts at least. He said something like "it's not like you wouldn't want it or is it that you do love?" I never answered of course.

He whines and hugs my hip pulling me closer to him. I chuckle at his actions. "Noo why." He continues to whine. "I have work at 9 I already told you." I turn to face him to see him with a small pout but with his eyes close making me smile.

He's adorable.

He just grabs on to me putting his head on my chest. "No I wanna stay here forever." I let out a loud chuckle. "Niall." I laugh. "Hazel." He mocks me.

I roll my eyes. I bite my lip trying to not smile more. "Can't you just call in sick to stay." He sounds like a child whining to stay for 5 more minutes at the park.

"I can't just call in sick. This is my job niall we aren't even doing anything." I laugh as he gets comfortable placing his leg between mine.

He lets out a sigh. "Well I can call." I let out a small laugh. He replies again. "Please. Didn't you want to get to know me. C'mon love." I think about it for a while.

If I do go I will get work done but also won't be able to know niall as much as i want to.

But if i don't go i would get in trouble. But also have an actual idea on how niall is.

Oh fuck it. You only live once anyway.

I turned to grab my phone but niall only holds on tighter. I let out a small laugh. "Niall i'm not leaving. I need to call." He huffs while i giggle. But then he soon lets go making me feel cold as i uncover myself from the blankets.
..

Once i called i went straight to lay back down. Niall grabs onto my waist as if he let go i would leave forever. I turn to him. Debating whether if i should hug him or not. I hesitate for a moment.

Once i was about to he opens his eyes. I close mine quickly as if i did nothing. "What's wrong love?" You can hear the smile in his voice. I want to face palm myself now. Why did i try to do that? Now he thinks i'm stupid.

I feel his hand that rested on my waist go lower. My breath stops. Sounding like a gasp when i feel his hand on my thigh. 

"Hazel i asked a question and expect an answer."  He says sounding like a warning. I exhale as if i was loosing air.

I decided to just test what he would do.

I open my eyes to look at him. "Well i guess you get no answer then." I feel his hand lower more. I try to shut them close but he only grabs on to my thigh pulling it to the side. I was now facing up with hin hovering over me. He looks down to me. The chain he is wearing of an angel was now also hovering over me.

His light blue eyes were now dark. He had a smirk on with a devilish look. "Is that a dare miss millers." His eyes dart from my lips back to my eyes. "Because i am sure i would win." I could feel my chest going up and down every second.

He goes now to my side. I feel as he gazes his lips to my ear. "I believe i take the dare love." Before i know it he puts his hand over my heat. I gasp not expecting it. "Fuck." He curses.

"You like my words don't you." I hum in response enjoying it. "Fuck hazel you are soaking." He groans.

Ring ring.

I hear as a phone rings with vibrates. I open my eyes when niall pulls his hand away i let out a small whine. He looks at the phone. He lets out a sigh saying. "You mind if i take this quickly." I sit up still flustered. With a nod he opens the door and goes out.

I sigh. Well today with be great..

--
Yall so much happend this past weeks lmao. I was so tired writing the other half of this and school is so much. Also i told myself to stay off of social media. Like of course ima be on for wattpad. I will txt back on ig and snap but wont be active as much on them for reasons.

But otherwise sorry for the shortness of this chapter lmao but hope you liked it baes <33. Ilyy and until next chapter.

Who do you think called niall??