chapter 31.

Love.

Love is a strong word. Love is like a blade. It hurts once you get it on you but you like the pain and prefer to stay with the pain to be happy. Because without the pain, what's even the point?

This is exactly what Valerie and Leo's love is. The Millers.

Everyone thought they were a normal couple. That their relationship was healthy with no problems.

Well they were exactly wrong.

The love they had was some what different to other relationships.

She was known as the taller girl who played sports in school as he was known as being a smart jock.

The day leo decided to get with the wrong group was the day everything turned.. dark.
She kept arguing him to not be with them but it was to late.

Valerie found out suddenly that she was 2 weeks pregnant. She did not want him knowing.

So she hid it.

Valerie hid it as long as she could. But first she had to stay away from him. She knew the things he was put in was going to do no good if he knew a child was going to be involved.

Only 19 Valerie was extremely scared the more she grew.

She knew her bump was getting bigger each day so she just left. Packed all her things and basically ran away.

She left back to her mother ,apoligizing for everything she did and for leaving her only to be with Leonardo.

Many months had past the baby was born. Valerie named her Hazel.

She once read that hazel means a person who looks quiet and shy to strangers but once you're familar with her you'll know that she's really playful and outgoing... Always wanting to have fun and also rather pretty.

Valerie then lived with her mom. She would always tell hazel. "The stars are the most beautiful and shiniest thing on this world." Those words leave valerie's mouth. Hazel just a 1 year old while they watch the stars on the porch outside.

"But i think you are the most brightest star out there hazel bee."

Until this day hazel remembers sitting outside while gazing the stars.

Valerie was living an amazing life. Hazel was happy with her grandparents and mother. Valerie had nothing to worry in the small town.

Of course until that day came.

You see. Leo had friends.. 'special friends' . The ones that Valerie did not want him with. Yeah those.

Leo had a bestfriend named Michael. Michael introduced him to the friends saying they "know what they are doing" but did they really? Or did they just want someone to trade in?

Was it a trap? Was it all a lie? Why would michael lead his bestfriend (leo) to these people?

Well thats how we got to the exciting part right?

He turned himself into.. an other version of himself. Literally.

He started distancing himself towards everyone. Leo knew people hated him so really what was the point of not doing it?

*CONVERSATIONS OF LEO ON THE PHONE*

Leo: sir.

Random:we are going to need you here leo.

Leo: but sir-

No buts now. You agreed on this and i am very sure i wont be happy if you wont show up.

Leo:sir i cant-

Random:i expect to see you at 3am sharp. And don't forget the girl.

*line ends*

Hazel Millers.
He stood there over me as i try to get his touch away from my skin.

He quickly notices my movements to get away. "My my." He clicks his tongue. "I was told you were very pretty. But i never knew you'd be this stunning." His fingers touch my cheek.

I whimper. Trying to get away, pushing myself back. He had me tied up to a chair with tape placed on my mouth. I couldn't scream nor move anything by the amount of tape that was placed.

He had seen belly. As soon as belly noticed and starting barking the man injected something. I assume was for sleeping. Belly slowed down then trying to fight it. But ended up falling asleep.

"You know hazel. This pretty face of yours would actually be useful for something." I frown at his words as he just has a creepy smile on.

"Don't cry now hazel baby." He hushes me. I would gag right now if i could.

I didn't notice i was crying until he mentioned it. Now i feel the hot touch of my tears rushing down my cheek.

I quickly notice something black in his jeans. "Who else is in here baby." I feel his hand slide down my jaw.

I let out a whine. "Shh." He shushes me. "I got the girl where's wester." He speaks to his speaker.

Wester?

"Turn around." I hear a familar voice behind me say.

I gasp as i feel a hand touch my back. "Sir."the guy nods.

He's here. But why is he talking to him as if he they're friends?

"Wester the girl she-." Before he finishes his sentence 'wester' responds.

And before i know it i hear the a chair that was beside me drop hard to the floor it broke with just the wood. I flinch as it does.

"On the floor now." He points the wooden stick to him. The guy shows a frighten face. His face was fulled of panic as if he could just pass out by how scared to is.

The man bends to the floor pleading. "Sir please. He ask me to get the girl i needed-"

"Oh shut up please." I gasp with my eyes widen as i see the wooden stick enter through his chest and out his back.

The mans breath hitches and falls to the ground. It's almost as if his soul just left his body as his whole face got pale so quickly with what looked like black veins. My breath got caught in my throat as he lets his last moan and fell.

"I never liked that guy."

I whimper knowing i was going to cry but couldn't.

Niall takes the tape off my mouth. I gasp out of breath.

As i calm down i begin to cry. "Love c'mere." He trys grabbing my arm but i push him away.

"Wha- what was that all about." I say between breaths.

"Let me explain please."

Please do.

Well shit a lot happend huh?

This is just the beginning loves;).

Having next chapter ready sorry you had to wait that long for this one baes!! Ily. (Ps. To understand the story reread it while this chaper is finally out if you like:)).