Cooking and Hide 'N Seek (Harry)

"Babe? What do you want for dinner?" I heard a voice call, pulling me from my, unnoticed by him, nap. "Uhm...can we have...zucchini pizza's?" I asked, trying to rub the sleep out of my eyes. "Sure! Big zucchini or small zucchini?" "Doesn't matter. Either's absolutely fine with me." "Ok, do you want just sauce and cheese?" he asked, walking into the living room, staring at the sight before him. He had this cute little grin on his face and looked adorable with his 'Kiss me you fool' apron (thanks Lou), his messy curls from the duration of the day, and his dimples more obvious than ever. "Sleepy love?" he asked, sitting down next to me. "No. What makes you say that?" I, playfully, snarkily smiled. "Well, the fact that you napped for about 1 1/2 hours, you were rubbing your lovely eyes, when you first fell asleep I put a blanket over you, and last night you stayed up to finish that paper." Well damn, he caught on. "Alright, alright. You caught me. Now...zucchini pizza time!!" I yelled, jumping on his lap and laughing along with him.

"Alright, so first we, and by we I mean I...because we know what happened the last time you used a large knife, need to cut the zucchini. How many slices do you want?" he asked, lifting me up and setting me on the counter. "Um, 10. They're a nice medium size." "Ok, so I'll cut 20 then. And then we can add the sauce, cheese, and pepperoni. Do you mind putting the sauce on and then two of those mozzarella balls on them as I cut them?" he asked, pointing to the bigger ball of small pieces of mozzarella and jar of sauce. "Sure! How much sauce do I put on?" I asked, not really knowing how much would be enough. "Grab one of the big spoons from the drawer and put about a spoonful on each. I think that should be good for the size, yeah?" I nodded. I let myself down from the counter, going to the drawer closest to the fridge, and grabbing one of the bigger spoons. I grabbed some paper towels just in case, and started putting sauce on the pieces of zucchini.

I was about halfway through with putting sauce on when I felt something cold hit my left cheek. I reached up to see what was there, and it was a very thin piece of zucchini. I fake, dramatically gasped, putting my hand to my chest. "How dare you, young man!?" I said in a prissy, awful british accent. "Hm, I don't know. It seemed fun." his very real, and hot, british accent said, looking way too innocent. "Oh your gonna get it!" I yelled, scooping some sauce and throwing it at his face, missing and getting his hair. "MY HAIR!?!? Oh, that's cold y/n, just. Cold." Harry retaliated by shucking cheese at me, causing me to run and hide wherever I could. "Oh no you don't! I know all of your little hiding spots, remember? Remember that one time when we played hide and seek all day? Until we ran out of hiding spots? Cause I do! Just for this situation." I heard, hiding in the one spot I never told him about, nor did I use.

"Ok, missy, where the hell are you!?" he chuckled. It's only been about an hour and he still hasn't found me. I've even been talking to him to help him! "I don't know Harold, where am I?" Ahhh the sarcasm. I already had it, but that one learned from Louis I can promise you that. "Oh I don't know..." he trailed, voice getting closer. Crap. Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap! "Here!" he yelled, moving everything from blocking me, picking me up, throwing me on the bed, and tickling the crap out of me. "H-Haz...st- stop!" I laughed, thrashing around like a maniac. "Not until you say you're sorry for getting sauce in my hair. Say it! Say 'I'm sorry for messing up your beautiful hair'. SAY IT!" he yelled, ending with a maniacal laugh. "N-No! Nope-ity, no-nope nope n-nope!" I tried to get out, failing miserably. "Say it or you'll be having to change the bedding later!" he said, pointing out how hard he was tickling me. "Ok o-ok! I'm so-sorry for- for messing up y-your beautiful hair!" I said, causing him to immediately stop tickling me. "There, was that so hard?" he said, a shit-eating grin on his face. "Yes, my kind sir, yes it was." "And why's that?" "Because...now the cheese probably isn't good." I said, low key sad we won't have zucchini pizzas anymore. "Nah, I stopped looking for you a few minutes in and put it all in the fridge for when I found you." Awwwww he does love me. "Awww! Thank you!!" I said, wrapping my arms around him. "Of course! I know that's your favorite summer food and you always look forward to it. So I saved it for you. Now, do you want to go back to the kitchen and finish dinner?" I laughed at him, looking at his flattened, messy, red-tinted hair. "Babe, can I wash your hair first? After I get..." I pulled my phone out, snapping a quick picture, more like fifteen, and throwing it onto the bed. "...a picture! Now, can i at least rinse it out in the sink please? It looks really funny." I laughed a bit. "You know, I love your laugh. It sounds like a rainbow mixed with waffles and chocolate but in sound form." he said, looking past my head and out the window. "Really? I think I sound like a pig." I said, quite honestly cause sometimes I snort when I laugh- and no I'm not proud of it. "Yes really! Now let's go wash my hair."

Once I got all the sauce out of his hair, we finished the mini zucchini pizzas and had a movie night on our pull out couch, falling asleep after fifteen minute in the movie.

word count: 1030

A/N
Hey guys! For some reason I thought this was a good idea. Don't ask me why, but I did.

requests are always open!
vote, comment, i'd love to know your thoughts!