Abusive Relationship (Niall)

A/N: If you, or someone you know is in an abusive relationship, please seek immediate help ♡

~Y/n's POV~

"Derek, Derek please! I haven't talked to him in months I swear!" I yelled as I was slowly being backed into a wall.

"Lying bitch. Don't even try to hide it anymore. Everyone knows you'd prefer him over me." Derek spoke, his voice low and deep, his eyes almost pitch black, and his arms looking suddenly muscular.

"I would right now! Derek what the fuck are you doing?!" I yelled, starting to wonder how bad I'd come out this time.

"What have I done every other time that son of a bitch has come up. Whoop your ass so you know who you belong to. Keep you in line. Don't forget where you belong, princess." his voice haunted me.

I remeber when he said that word and it was sweet, and loving, and kind.

And he treated me like a princess.

Like the princess he called me.

"Don't call me that.." I whispered, hoping he wouldn't beat the piss put of me.

I don't have enough concealer left if the drawer.

And I'll be dammed if I use any he had to go get for me.

"What did you just day to me?"

I shook my head, wanting to wake up.

Next to anyone but him.

Next to him.

"I said, don't call me that."

I'm trying to be strong, trying to be brave.

But where will that get me?

What should I do now?

"I'll call you what I want my love. You are mine, and mine to have. Mine to call and to hug and to kiss and to.. throw." he said, not so gently shoving me to the edge of the couch.

"Derek what the fuck?" I yelled, grabbing at my already bruised arm.

"Precious boybander can't save you now, now can he? You are truly, all mine."

"Stop being a dick and fucking sober your ass up!" I yelled.

"Don't yell at me! What made you think it was ok to yell at me!? Answer that one, sweetheart. Oh right, you can't, your.. lip is bleeding." He said, throwing his next hit.

My teeth nearly went through my lip as he punched at my mouth.

Fucking hell.

"I'm not finished with you. So don't.. go anywhere." he tried to speak, words slurring together before he went to pass out on the bed.

I sat on the floor next to the trash, with tissues stuffed in my mouth to stop the bleeding, and picking up the shattered pieces of my end table vase.

It was late, and he was definitely out for the night, so once I was done cleaning up the broken shards, I went to the guest bedroom and slept in my bloody beaten clothes, wondering what tomorrow would bring.