Sick Lovey Pt. 1 (Liam)

I woke up feeling absolutely dead.

I heard Liam moving around, getting ready for recording.

My eyes could barely open and my head was pounding.

I feared that if I opened my mouth I would vomit, so I hoped he'd wake me up before he left.

I felt a warm hand on my shoulder, gently waking me.

"Y/N, love... wake up. I have to leave soon." He spoke in a hushed whisper.

I couldn't move, I couldn't open my eyes, and it hurt to swallow.

"Baby? Are you alright?" He asked, and I could hear the worry in his voice.

I tried to shake my head as best as I could, but to no avail.

My head began to pound harder, and I started to cry.

"Oh god, love what's wrong? Let me set my stuff down." He said, walking away from the bed, his hand leaving my body, leaving a cold spot.

I whimpered, desperately needing warmth.

"What's wrong love?! Open your eyes. Talk to me, something please." He said, rubbing my arm where his hand was before.

"Hurts." I managed, my throat felt as if it had erupted into flames.

"Can you please open your eyes for me? I wanna see your pretty eyes." He softly said, moving to sit on the little edge of the bed next to me.

I barely opened one eye, and was greeted with a very blurry sight.

"Can't see." I said, wincing as the words burnt my throat.

"Ok love, but can you open them a little wider for me? If it hurts, I'm sorry lovey." He politely asked.

I opened them further, wincing and moving slightly so his shadow was in front of me.

"Now what else hurts baby?" He asked, moving some hair out of my face.

"S'mach (stomach), head, throat, body." I whispered, slightly whimpering at the growing pain in my throat.

"Do you feel like you'll be sick baby? Should I get you a bin? Do you think you could have a few crackers so I can give you medicine?" He questioned, rubbing my cheek with the pad of his thumb.

"I don't know." I said, starting to let more and more tears slip.

"I'm going to tell the team I can't come into work today, and that the boys and I will record my parts later. I'm staying with you today so you'll feel better lovey. I'll be right back." He said, starting to stand, reaching for his phone.

I grabbed his arm before he could fully stand.

"No..stay?" I asked, wanting him to stay and keep rubbing my cheek.

I love it when he does that.

"Ok princess, I'll try to be quiet." He spoke, and I moved over so he could sit next to me, and he continued to rub my cheek.

"Hey, I can't come in today... Because Y/N's sick... Well I don't care. They need to get the sticks out of their asses because I'm not going." He said into the phone.

I pulled his sleeve to get his attention.

He looked down at me with concern.

"If it's gonna...cause problems, go." I said.

He shook his head, telling, who I believed to be Lou he was staying.

Finally, he got his point across to Lou and the rest of the team, who had huddled around Louis at some point, that he was staying whether they liked it or not.

"Alright baby. Now that I've changed into comfies again, let's get you downstairs to the couch. I'll bring you down and set you in the big comfy chair and pull out the couch for us ok?" He asked before wrapping his arms around me and gently lifted me.

He slowly walked down the hall and down the stairs, and brought me to the comfy chair.

I would literally marry that chair if it wasn't for Liam.

It's large enough for two people, reclines so you're flat, and it's literally the softest fabric and cushiest cushion.

"Li?"

I spoke just loud enough to get his attention.

"Yes love? Are you ok?"

"Yeah.. sleep in comfy chair?"

He chuckled a bit under his breath.

"Course baby. I'm still gonna do this though, just incase." He smiled.

I slightly nodded, cuddling one of the throw pillows that was on the chair.

"Don't fall asleep on me, princess. We still need to get you some medicine." He spoke, putting a cover on the pull out.

"Tired." I said, smiling to myself, knowing I'd get him to stop and cuddle me.

"Alright. Let me get the medicine and water for you, and then we can cuddle and maybe watch something." He said, opening the meds and a water bottle.

He walked over, helping me sit up and handing me the pills.

I took them and he put the bottle to my lips and I took a sip, swallowing the pills with the water.

"Aright baby, scooch it." He said, picking me up ever so slightly to move me over.

He wrapped his arms comfortably around me, rubbing my back to send me to sleep.

~~~

"Baby, baby wake up." I heard, sounding very far away.

"Sir, we need you to get out of the way. Go get in the ambulance and the driver will tell you where to sit."

Wait what?

Ambulance?

"She's breathing. But we still need to act fast. Let's load her in and get her to the hospital."

Word count: 906

A/N

lmk if you want a pt 2! it may be a short one though...

:) hope you enjoyed!

Sorry for any spelling mistakes. i know, i know, i'm terrible at typing so i will eventually go back and fix all mistakes

vote, comment, i'd love to know your thoughts!
Requests are always open!! and feel free to leave prompts as well!