Cause I'm Not Enough! (Liam)

⚠️⚠️Warning: Self-hatred. Disclaimer!!!!! I am only using sizes for the story. Every one of you is beautiful no matter your looks. I did not write this to offend anyone. ⚠️⚠️

"Hey love, I gotta record today. You doing anything? Or just a lazy day?" Liam asked me as I opened my eyes to him getting ready to leave.

"Lazy day. Feel a little off, so just gonna take it easy." I truthfully spoke, remembering last nights' events.

"You alright love?" he asked, stopping his actions and 'secretively' checking me over.

" 'm fine, just a bit off. I'll call if I need you. Promise." I said, curling up on his side of the bed.

"Ok, I love you." he said, kissing the top of my head. Better know as checking for a temp.

"I love you too Li. WAIT- when will you be back?" I rushed, pulling his arm back.

"Not sure yet baby, but don't stay up please, rest." he said, taking my head and kissing my knuckles.

"Ok...bye Li." I whispered, cuddling back into his pillows.

"Bye love." he said, quietly shutting the door, and leaving into the garage.

I tried to fall back asleep, tossing and turning until I came to the realization I wasn't sleeping again any time soon.

I grabbed the remote and tried to find something good on t.v. which, not to my surprise, there was nothing. FRIENDS wasn't even on yet.

I settled for '2 Broke Girls' and reorganized some of my clothing drawers.

I pulled out all of my shorts and set them onto the sorta made bed.

XL

L

M; doesn't look like a medium...wtf?

L; that doesn't fit anymore, might I add.

S; might as well toss that.

XXL

I stopped, looking at all the spread out clothes.

I put the largest shirts into one pile, going down in sizes and separating all the clothes I wanted to try on, harshly judge myself in, in a separate pile.

I did the same thing with my pants and jeans and began to separate them too.

I took the clothes I wanted to try on, jeans, shirts, tanks, and tried them on one by one.

The first was a tight fitted, purple shirt and ripped skinny jeans.

The jeans were almost impossible to get on, and I looked fat in the top.

Both of them in the donation box.

I tried a new pair of jeans on, and they fit ok, just the shirt was way to small.

Wait- the shirt is a large cut.

I saw my phone light up, and I thought it said Louis, so I didn't answer it.

God I'm so fat.

I stood in the mirror, eyes racking over my body.

Shit.

Why am I so fat?

What does Liam see in me?

~Liam's POV~

I called Y/N, no response.

I called her again, and it was immediately hung up.

So I texted her;