She's Not My Girl (Liam)

"LIAM! YOU FÛCKING HURT ME! YOU. HURT. ME. OK? YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT'S HAPPENED BEFORE, AND EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID. I NEVER THOUGHT, OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE, IT WOULD BE YOU!" I screamed, tears clouding my eye sight.

"Y/N, STOP! LOOK, I NEVER TOUCHED HER! THE WANTED ME TO, BUT I DIDN'T. SO I GOT MY ASS IN TROUBLE BECAUSE I COULDN'T HURT YOU. THEY HAD TO EDIT THAT. AND THEY HAVE PHENOMENAL EDITORS, OK? YOU WANNA READ OUR TEXTS? HERE. READ THE TEXTS. I SWEAR NOTHING HAPPENED!" he yelled back, handing me the open phone.

Girl That'll Ruin My Real Relationship

Liam! Why weren't you handsy?
Management told us we need to be touchy and shit.

cause i have a goddam girlfriend
who loves me
and i'd like to not hurt her like the other assholes she's dated in the past

oh my god
she'll get over it
i'm just trying to do my job, ok?

do your job with someone else

liam!

what?!
i never wanted to do this in the first place.
i love my girlfriend
and respect everything she decides.
like a private relationship
because that's what she'd prefer until she's a little more comfortable

would you just do what's best for you for fucking once.
instead of you needy-ass 'girlfriend'

THIS IS WHAT'S BEST FOR ME! MY GIRLFRIEND GETTING SOMEONE SHE DESERVES
AND NOT SOME FREAKING KID FROM A BOYBAND WHO'S GONNA PUT HER THRU HELL
JUST BECAUSE 'MANAGEMENT' SAYS SO

DON'T YELL AT ME!

ITS THE ONLY WAY TO GET MY GODDAM POINT ACROSS!

we're done liam

WE WERE NEVER A FUCKING THING!

whatever.
i'm telling management i refuse to work with you

good luck with that

I looked up at him, absolutely sobbing now.

"I don't want anyone else Liam. I want you. But I don't want everyone to hate me. Especially since they love you with her. I'll just seem like the messed up girl who took you from the beautiful model." I said, backing, leaving his phone on the table.

"Fûck them. Fûck her. If they're true fans, they're smart enough to figure out what was happening. And if they aren't, I'm gonna tell them anyway. Y/N, they don't matter. I love you. More than anything. So I'll make sure that everyone knows that all of that was just a publicity stunt. And that I never, ever wanted to do." he said, moving fast enough to stop my backwards movements and pull me into a tight hug.

"Liam," I sobbed, crying into his warm sweatshirt.

"I'm sorry love. It's over. It's done." he said, rubbing my back, moving his hands to either of my arms.