Horrified (Niall)

"Baby, why don't you take a nap? It'll be a while until we get to the hotel, and we can take the back room." Niall said, playing with my hair.

"You're exhausted love." he stated, giving me a small smile.

"I don't wanna.." I trailed, playing with his hand in mine.

"Baby, no one's gonna bother you, no one will make fun of you. It's ok. Everyone has had them, and still has them! And maybe it won't happen this time!"

I have often nightmares, and I wake up screaming, crying, flailing, or all of those together.

"Love you're falling asleep right now. You can barely keep you eyes open." He reasoned, and he was right.

I was exhausted.

He picked me up and took me to the big bed in the way back of the tour bus.

"No.. I don't want to go to sleep." I said, not letting him put me on the bed.

"Y/N.. please? For me?" he said, looking pathetically at me with puppy dog eyes.

" 'M not tired. Can we watch a movie?" I asked, trying to divert the question.

"Yup, we can watch it right back here on the comfy bed." he said, leaning over to put me on the bed again.

I clung to him as if I were to hit the bed, I would die.

"Alright if you're not gonna sit on the bed yourself you'll be on my lap."

He got in bed and set me across his lap.

As we watched Friends, I fought the urge to close my eyes, and lost.

A cold hand gripped my shoulder.

"Miss me love?"

I shuddered, and tried to walk forward.

He pulled me back.

"Where do you think you're going miss?" he said, his voice raspy and low.

"I wanna go home." I said, trying to walk again.

His nails were dug into my shoulder blade.

"I never said we were done here. Now go sit in the corner before you're shot too." he said.

What did he mean?

"What do you mean 'before I'm shot too'?"

It was stupid to ask, and I should've known, because this dream is real, and it's happened before.

"Left." was all the man said, and I turned to my left and saw my parents bled out, Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn all shot only once, and his gun was pointed at Niall's head.

"Don't.. Don't kill him! Kill me! I deserve it.. not him." I cried, turning to the masked man.

"Why.. I should just kill the both of you, but what fun would that be? I should leave one of the two love birds alive so one suffers." he said, his voice sickeningly amused.

"Just.. just kill me. The world will be better off without me. And it'll be hell for more people. Kill me." I said, mouthing 'I love you' to Niall.

"Do not. Kill. Her." Niall yelled.

"Ok." the man calmly said, easily pulling the trigger without tearing the eye contact with me.

"Babe.. Y/N wake up love." Niall said, trying to wake me up.

He rocked my body back and forth, and tried to coax my eyes open.