Hold Me? (Harry)

"Harry?" I whispered, desperately trying to wake him up.

I pushed his shoulder, his eyes still peacefully closed.

I ran to the bathroom, turning on the light, fan, and shower. I opened the toilet cover and dry heaved over it.

It seemed like hours until I finally threw up, hearing noises on the other side of the door. I had locked it, but couldn't move to unlock it.

"Baby, you in there?" I heard him ask.

It was so loud, he wouldn't of been able to hear me so I reached to see if I could turn the water off, which I just barely could, and the second switch for the fan was to the right and above it.

I threw up again and a softish 'Oh' came from Harry.

"Love, the door is locked," no shit haz, "can you let me in?" he asked, jiggling the door handle a bit.

"No." I pathetically said, throwing up everything from the day before.

"I'm gonna try to find the key. I'll be right back lovey." he spoke, walking away to find it. We never kept them on the door frames like you normally would, so he'd have to remember where he or I put it, or ask the others for theirs, except it was 2 in the morning and they had press conferences tomorrow.

I lied down on the cold bathroom floor, wishing my headache and stomach to feel better. I had no warning when I started to fall asleep and absolutely threw up all over the white tile just beside the toilet.

"Fûck." I whispered, trying to sit up.

I'd gotten some on my sweatshirt, so I took that off, leaving me in my pinkie-strap tank top and shorts. I scooched my butt over to the cabinet under the sink and threw my sweatshirt down there. I saw some extra clothing left from the last time I was sick, and it was clean, so I decided to attempt to shower.

I felt a bit better, I wasn't as nauseous and my headache was dull, so I thought I'd finished.

I turned on the hot water, not bothering with the cold, and turned on the shower head.

"Baby, what are you doing?" he asked, slightly out of breath.

"I'm gross. Threw up on the floor." I said, turning of the water momentarily.

"Don't do anything quite yet love. I'm gonna go wake Liam to help me find a key. I think you caught whatever Niall had, and we don't need any incidents, ok?" he asked, not moving from the door.

"Ok." I softly replied, sitting in a towel on the edge of the tub.

~Harry's POV~

Why couldn't we just keep the keys over the doors?

Niall had had a sickness the week before; constantly throwing up, or coming out the other end, never being able to sleep, it was draining and over all awful for everyone.

Y/N and Liam took care of him the most, so no wonder one of them caught it.

I knocked on Liam's door. No answer.

I knocked again, a bit louder, but not to wake up anyone else.

Finally Liam. amen to the door, but there was another figure in his bed.

"Sorry, I just got Niall to fall asleep. What's up?" he asked, bags prominent under his eyes.

"Y/N caught Niall's bug, can't u lock the bathroom door, need key." I spoke, leaning on the wall as I just ran all over the stinking house.

"Ok. Let's try to- oh god. What was that?"

"Y/N..." I breathed out, running faster back to our room.