Sick Lovey Pt. 2 (Liam)

Previously...

"Baby, baby wake up." I heard, sounding very far away.

"Sir, we need you to get out of the way. Go get in the ambulance and the driver will tell you where to sit."

Wait what?

Ambulance?

"She's breathing. But we still need to act fast. Let's load her in and get her to the hospital."

And now ..

~Liam's POV~

"Sit in the front passenger please." the lady said, getting ready to rush to the hospital.

I texted the boys and told them I wasn't gonna be able to record for a few days, and did some other things to try to keep my mind from wandering.

We started moving and I got texts from the boys and their girlfriends, who I assumed they were with.

We all have one big group chat, so that's where all the texts were coming from.

~Totally Not a 1D GC~

L(ouis)- Liam what's going on? You said Y/N wasn't feeling good before, is she ok?

H- Liam ??

N- Liam is Y/N ok? We're worried.

Z- Y/N?? Are you ok?

G(igi)- Guys leave them alone, im sure when they're ready we'll get info.
G- Sorry Liam

Can you guys meet me at *hospital name* -L

H- On our way.

The ambulance got to the hospital, I was instructed to walk in behind the stretcher and then a nurse will tell me what floor and waiting room to go to.

The boys and their girlfriends pulled in right behind us, and walked in with me.

"Are you guys with the most recent ambo?" a nurse asked and we all nodded.

"Floor 5, waiting room number 508." she said, and I thanked her, walking to the elevator.

"Are you ok Liam? Do you need anything?" Gigi asked, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah.. just want to know what's wrong. You know?" I said, opening my phone to see, once again, a shit ton of messages and notifications.

"Liam don't worry about your messages ok? If it's really urgent they will get ahold of any of the rest of us." Zayn said, taking my phone and putting it in his pocket.

"Yeah.. we don't need you to end up in a bed too. Remember last time?" Harry said, laying his arm across my shoulders.

I nodded.

We got out of the elevator and into the waiting room.

I sat down and rested my head in my hand.

"Y/N Y/L/N?" a doctor said, and we all stood.

"You'll he happy to hear it's only a case of the flu, and she's awake. You can see her if you'd like. We're going to keep her for about 3 hours just to observe and pump her with fluids, but after that she'll be ok to go home, and we'll put in an antibiotic for her." the doctor said, leading us to her room.

I opened the door and she smiled at me.

"Do you see why I stayed home yoy little shit?" I asked, which made her laugh, in turn making me smile.

"Maybe just a little. But can I get some ice cream up here?" she laughed.

Word count: 528

A/N

Sorry it's so short, my mind went blank whenever I came back to write more..

:) hope you enjoyed!

Sorry for any spelling mistakes. i know, i know, i'm terrible at typing so i will eventually go back and fix all mistakes

vote, comment, i'd love to know your thoughts!
Requests are always open!! and feel free to leave prompts as well!