Christmas With My Love (Zayn)

"Wake up." I heard, not moving.

"Zayn, wake up."

"Zayn Malik. Wake. Up."

"ZAYN JAVVAD MALIK I SWEAR TO GO IF YOU DON'T WAKE YOU'RE ASS UP-"

"I'M UP I'M UP! Jeeze Lou, could've been a bit quieter." I said, side smirking a bit.

"And you could maybe try not being a pain to wake up." he snarkily replied, giving me a smirk right back.

That ass.

I love him anyway.

"Y/N'S COMING TODAY!!!" I yelled, running through the house in my sweatpants.

"EVERYONE PUT ON CLOTHES SO YOU DON'T SCARE MY GIRLFRIEND. HARRY, NIALL, I'M TALKING TO YOU!" I yelled again, causing an eruption of laughter to spread across the house.

"OK, OK. FINE!" Harry yelled back, making me laugh a bit.

I knew she was coming early, and if I know my girlfriend, which I do, she was gonna come in airport sweats and comfy shoes. And I didn't want to put a shirt on so...

"What about you Z? Why don't you have to put a shirt on, hm?" Louis asked, all of the boys clothes and in the kitchen.

"Cause she's my girlfriend. Plus I meant pants at least. Shirts I guess can be optional..." I trailed off, watching most of them throw their shirts in the dirty clothes shoot.

"Those were...clean." Liam said...finishing his sentence to himself.

"Ok, ok. OH SHIT- I'M PICKING HER UP! FÛCK FÛCK FÛCK FÛCK FÛCK! I'll be back and then I'm taking the car." I said, going to grab a sweatshirt.

I ran back down the stairs, driving the car to the airport.

Her flight landed in ten minutes so I put my beanie on, my hood up, some sun glasses, since it was cold but sunny, and headed inside. I saw her coming so I ran behind her and hugged her.

"Hey baby." I whispered, spinning her around.

"AHH! Z!" she squealed, turning around to hug herself around me like a koala.

"I'll carry you and your stuff then?" I asked, getting a nod from her.

"I missed you." he cute voice muffled into my sweatshirt.

"I missed you more love. Guarantee it." I replied.

We got out to the car, thankfully not being noticed, so we sat in the back for a minute, just holding each other.

"How was your parents?" I asked, laying down with her cuddled into my chest.

"Eh. Could've been better." she replied, shrugging a bit.

"Tell me about it! I missed talking to you." I said, moving my head so I could kiss her nose.

She giggle a bit, making me chuckle, before she responded.

"Well, we set up the tree, went shopping for presents, OH- I got Lou the prefect gift. I was shopping in a little store on main street when I found a 'Sarcastic Comments and Replies' book...so I bought it for him." she giggled again.

God I love her.

"That is...perfect." I laughed.

"I thought so. Mom and Dad said Merry Christmas by the way." she said, letting her head fall back into the base of my neck.

"Well, tell them I said thank you. Do you wanna hear about the shit the boys got into?" I asked, knowing she was already half asleep.

"Can you sing..." she trailed off, thinking of a song.