Nightmares (Harry)

"Harry! Harry! No! No no no no! No!" she yelled, tears just flowing down her face. No way to wake her up, no way to make it stop.

"Stop! Wha-what did he do?" she cried, tossing, turning, flailing.

Within an instant, she flinched and screamed; waking herself up.

She sat there sobbing, asking for me, and I was right there. I rubbed her back, I spoke to her, I told her I was Harry; but she didn't stop.

"Baby, baby look! It's me! I'm right here. It's ok, it's-"

"It's not ok! You're dead!" she yelled, not even paying attention to the creaking door.

"What's wrong? Love, are you alright?" Louis asked, being the second closest to her; kind of like her big brother.

"N-No. Harry's...he...he's dead! They killed him!" she cried, not taking her head out of her knees.

"Who killed him?" he asked, gently and slowly sitting next to her.

"I don't know! They just...just kinda...decapitated him and then...then threw his head at me." she hiccuped, still crying. I don't know what to do. She genuinely thinks I'm dead.

He pulled her into his lap, cradling her back and forth while rubbing her back in soft circles.

"Babes, they didn't kill him. They didn't decapitate him. He's right here. Look, I'll even poke him to make sure my hand doesn't go through him for ya. How's that sound?" he asked, not stopping anything he was doing yet.

"Ok." she replied, taking her head out of his neck and slowly, carefully looking at me. I didn't speak, or smile, or wave, cause I didn't know what would scare the living daylights out of her, and I don't want my girlfriend to hate me or be scared of me.

He poked me in the arm, face, leg, shoulder, and stomach; gaining a giggle when I made a stupid face, scrunching my nose.

"Do you believe me now? Do we believe he's not a ghost?" he asked in a childish voice and manner.

"I don't know...can he still give good cuddles?" she asked, giving me poofy, reddened puppy eyes, asking to be taken from Lou.

"I bet I can." I smiled, taking her from Lou's grasp and cuddling her from behind. We stayed like this until she fell asleep again.

Once I knew she was out for good, I thanked Louis, saying goodnight to the other boys as well, who were also concerned as there was much screaming involved.

I fell asleep about ten minutes after the boys left, hoping tomorrow morning would be uneventful.

Shit was I wrong...

"EVERYONE UP UP UP! WE FORGOT ABOUT THE PHOTO SHOOT!" Liam yelled through the house, waking up everyone. We got ready as fast we could and got in the car. I figured that Y/N would be really clingy, for lack of better words, but I don't think she'll like leaving my side. We were doing the photo shoot with the photographer that does the 5SOS boys along with the boys today, and I know she's close with Cal as well, so hopefully she'll be ok with Cal with the group shots and Lou when I'm doing the single shots.

She was still tired, so she slept the entire car ride, and I carried her into the building, setting her down on her couch after 5SOS had cleared off it.

"Boy, someone's tired." Luke said, sitting down on the opposite couch of the dressing room.

"Yeah, nightmares." I said, going to grab a few of the outfits and line the up on hangers.

"What was it about? Was it a bad one again?" Cal immediately asked, concern and sadness taking over his features.

"Thought I was dead when she woke up and wouldn't look at me. Louis had to convince her I was alive and then she was fine. But I know she's gonna cling to me and Louis, and that's absolutely fine with me, but I'm hoping she'll be ok with you for our group shots." I spoke, getting a serious nod from him.

"Yeah, I'll spend as much time with and around her as I can. Build up trust if any of it was lost last night." he said, all of us looking at her peaceful sleeping on the couch. The 5SOS boys did their individuals before we got there, so they left to do the final group shot while I sat with a sleeping Y/N's head in my lap. We decided to do Lou's first, hoping she'd sleep through it, then mine, then the group, then the rest so she would always have someone. Plus she's a heavy sleeper so I think she'll be ok.

We'd stayed this way until I had my individual photo shoot. I quickly changed and my lap was replaced with Lou's.

~Louis' POV~

I switched with Haz for his singles photo shoot and she didn't wake up. I'd figured that she would soon, so I hoped that they'd be quick.

"Harry?" I heard, watching her shift around.

"Hey love, wake up babes." I said, rubbing her back a bit.

"Where Harry?!" she freaked, looking frantically around the room.

"He'll be right back bubs. He's just doing his part of the photo shoot. After him, we gotta do the five of us, but look who's here." I said, hoping she'd still be ok with Cal.

"Hi babes." he said, smiling and waving from the other couch.

"Cal!" she said, getting up to hug him. He picked her up just as easily as he would a child, hugging her while she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"How are you love?" he asked, sitting on the couch, her cradled with her legs outstretched on the couch.

"I'm tired." she said, yawing, proving her point.

"I see. What's up with ya? I haven't seen ya in a long time!" he said, keeping her mind off not having Harry.

While they were talking, it was time for the group shots so I snuck out with the rest of the boys to get them over with.

~Calum's POV~

I saw the boys sneak out of the corner of my eye so I continued our conversation.

"Where's Lou? And Li, and Ni, and Z?" she panicked. Luke and Ash came over, wanting to see if they could help. I didn't want her to have a full blown panic attack but I didn't know if we'd get in trouble going to see they were still there.

I rubbed her back, stroked her hair, tired everything that's worked before to calm her down and nothing was working and she was starting to hyperventilate.

"Babes, babes, hey, hey, it's ok. Why don't we go see them, hm? I need you to breathe with me tho. Listen to my heart. Nice beat right?" I asked, gaining a nod from her.

"Alright, let's try to match that?" I asked, gaining another nod.

Her breathing was better, so I walked us all out, her on my hip like a small child, going to see the boys. They were in the middle of a serious pose in some suits, but that quickly changed when they saw Y/N.

"Babe? Babe what's wrong?" Harry panicked, running over and taking her from my arms.

"Harry-" the camera man stared to say, Louis quickly filling him in on the situation; solving everything.

"You were gone." she simply stated.

"I'm sorry love, I'm sorry. Guys, fo we really need this last photo?" he asked, probably just wanting to take her home.

"Nope. Liam went to get things together so we can all get in the car ASAP." Zayn responded.

~Harry's POV~

I saw she was upset and knew I wasn't going back to the shoot. I'm glad Liam got everything back together and to the car cause she crashed on my shoulder, making it a lot harder for me to possibly help.

We made it home and had a nice movie night on the couch.

Word count: 1333

A/N

Here's another!
hope u liked it!

Sorry for any spelling mistakes. i know, i know, i'm terrible at typing so i will eventually go back and fix all mistakes

vote, comment, i'd love to know your thoughts!
Requests are always open!! and feel free to leave prompts as well!