Surpri- (Zayn)

"Have a good flight Zayn!" Liam said, releasing me from the hug.

"I'll try, but it won't be as much fun without you!" I yelled, running up the escalator.

I sat in one of the chairs, waiting for my flight number to be called.

I had a few hours, so I decided- wait...Liam?

"Whatcha doing here Liam?" I asked.

"Turns out my flights today, and they booked the wrong one, so I'm flying home with you." he smiled.

"And...so is Louis." he laughed as Louis came running towards us.

"Ok, well, I need a souvenir for Y/N. I'm surprising her and I want to get her one more gift. And I'm hungry." I laughed.

We all put our backpacks on, walking towards the stores.

"What about this?" Louis asked me, holding up a bag of 'Colorado Chips'.

"I'm not getting her a bag of chips Louis, that's weird." I laughed.

We kept looking until I heard a faint 'Zayn Malik...' followed by mini screams and whispers.

The boys heard it too, as they both came closer to me.

"Shit." Louis spoke, handing us all sunglasses and souvenir sweatshirts he'd bought.

Just incase.

"These aren't gonna help now, but I am cold..." I said, putting it on.

I felt a tap on my back, so I turned to see a little girl.

She looked so nervous; it was adorable.

"Hello love! What's your name?" I asked, bending down to her height.

"Bella..." she said, blushing a bit.

I swear this little girl was the cutest thing.

"Well hello Bella!" I said.

"Can I...can we take a picture with you?" she asked, looking back over to who I'm guessing was her sister and mother.

"Of course! And would it be better if we got Louis and Liam too?" I asked, making her little face light up.

"Really!?" she asked, her eyes sparkling and wide, a huge smile on her face.

"Of course! Boys, meet Bella!" I said as the turned around and bent down.

"Hi Bella!" Louis said, waving.

"Nice to meet you little love." Liam said, making her blush even more than before.

"Well, how about that picture, hm?" I said.

She nodded excitedly.

I looked up to the mother and sister, walking over and greeting us.

"How would you like us to stand?" I asked the mother, who had the phone to take a picture.

"Um, if she's ok with it, Zayn, would you hold her and Lexis, her sister, can stand in between the other boys?" she asked.

"Of course! Bella, would you like me to hold you? Or would you like to stand in between me and Louis?" I asked, holding my arms out.

She practically jumped into them, a wide grin on her face.

From left to right, it was me, Bella on my hip, Louis, Lexis, and Liam.

The mother took a few pictures of all of us, then Bella and us, and then Lexis and us, then the girls with each of us individually.