Love the crowd (Niall)

"Niall c'mon bud. We gotta get though tonight. We'll do it together. After the show, we aren't leaving until Y/N's ok to come with us. She'll be all right Ni, I promise." Liam said, kindly rubbing my shoulders from the seat next to me.

"You can't promise that Li, you can't. What if she isn't. Hm? What then?" I cried, not giving up her hand.

"Niall, you can't talk like that. She was strong, positive, and hopeful with you for knee and that's what you need to be for her. She's in good hands with the doctors. We got the best doctors in the hospital on her case and treatments. They're going to figure out what's wrong and exactly how to fix it. We just need to be..." he trailed, wanting me to finish the sentence.

"Strong, positive, and hopeful." I whispered, seeing the other boys walk in the room.

"Hey kiddo." Louis said, taking ahold of Y/N's other hand.

"Niall, bud, the car's here. Y/N would slap you if you didn't at least try the concert. You know what she'd say?" Zayn asked, putting his hands on my shoulders. I shook my head.

"She'd say 'Niall James, get your ass out there for your fans. I'm glad you love me, and want to stay, but your fans, are some of the best, strongest people in the world. And you may be 'mine' now, but you were theirs first. Now go so your favorite thing; sing your heart out and tell them how much you love them. You never know how many lives you could save just by that one little gesture. Those little words, could be the thing that keeps someone going.' I know, cause she's said it a lot." Harry spoke, gaining a shocked look from me and the boys. He'd memorized it. The speech that always pulled enough strength out of me to leave the ones I love, wether a while or a few hours; or even pull me out of some of the deepest holes I'd dig myself into, to preform for the people that were there for me from the start. The fans that loved us first.

"You don't even have to do the whole thing. Just try Niall. Try because she'd want you to." Liam said, speaking up again. I bent down, kissing her easily bruised fingers, then her fore head, and back to the palm of her hand.

"I'll be back princess. I'll be back real soon, I promise." I walked past Y/M/N and Y/D/N, Y/D/N patting me on the back as I walked out the door.

~Concert Time~

"Hey hey! How's everyone doin' tonight?" Harry yelled after we'd finished our opening song; Little Black Dress. The crowd cheered and while he spoke a bit, I'd zoned out. The only thing I could think about Y/N. He last time I'd left her in a hospital, which was a while ago, she'd unexpectedly woken up and completely freak out; thinking that I'd left for good. Like I just left her there. I had walked back into her room to find it trashed and her crying hysterically crying in the middle of it. In her defense, they'd put her on some strong meds that weren't really agreeing with her. She wouldn't look or talk to me for hours. I felt a nudge and heard the beginning of You & I, signaling me to get ready to sing. I tried to clear my voice so hopefully I'd at least sound normal.

"I figured it out..." I started, my voice immediately cracking. I brought myself back and made it through the rest of my solo.

We were about halfway through the concert, so someone decided we should have the fans vote on out next song. Their choices were Little Things or Half A Heart. I wanna be with Y/N. I should be with her. I know her parents are there but I should be there. Zayn, who was sitting across from me, set his hand on my back and spoke up.

"Do you wanna go? I think Louis told them we'd have to end early. I know the crowd would understand if they knew what was going on. But they don't need to, they just need to trust you. Plus we're buying them all 1 piece of merch or a poster to make up for it. Hey bud, someone's calling ya." he said, pointing to my lit phone screen. displaying Y/M/N's name.

"Oh shit." I said, running off the platform I was once sitting on. As soon as I could hear enough, I picked up the phone, but continued walking, hoping for it to get quieter as I walked.

Y/M/N: Niall, they took her for emergency surgery. They'd found her appendix was about to rupture. And by about to, I mean dangerously close.

Niall: I'm leaving now. I'm gonna go tell the boys and I'll be there in ten.

Y/M/N: Alright, we were moved to a waiting room on the seventh floor.

Niall: Thank you so much, I'll be there as soon as I could.

Y/M/N: Ok, bye love.

Niall: Bye.

I ran to the side stage, trying to get the boys attention. As soon as I did, the song had actually finished so they ran over, coming to see what was wrong.

"Appendix...emergency surgery...dangerously close...rupture...leaving." was all I could get out, seeing that I'd just ran all over the place like a chicken with it!s head cut off.

"Ok. What floor should we come to?" Louis asked, opening his notes on his phone. I held up seven fingers, still out of breath.

"Alright, we'll be there in six songs. Hang in there Ni, she'll be ok." Harry said, sending me with a hug.

I got to the hospital just within then 10 minutes I'd said, checking back in, and heading to the elevator. I peaked in the first waiting room; empty. The second one had a few families in it, but not the one I was looking for. Finally I'd looked in all the waiting rooms, and there was no sign of them. I'd checked several times and I was indeed on the seventh floor. I asked one of the nurses at the nurses station if he could see where she was, or what floor she'd be on, and it turns out she was being moved to the eighth floor instead of the seventh floor.

"Thank you so much...Mark, is there anything I can do to repay you?" I asked as he showed me to her room.

"Could I get an autograph? For my little sister? She's a huge fan and her birthday's coming up." he said, a hopeful smile on his face.

"Of course! Is she a fan of the whole group? They'll be here soon and we could make her a video if she'd like. And give her autographs." I said, really appreciating the prevented panic attack.

"Are...are you sure? She'd...she'd absolutely love that! But that's way too much. All I did was show you where your girlfriend was. That's an awful lot." he chuckled, still in great shock.

"Absolutely! Oh, it's no problem! I need a bit of a distraction anyway, and what better than a gift for one of our fans?"

"Well, thank you. It looks like I'm Y/N's overnight nurse, so if you need anything, let me know, and I'll be back to check on how she's doing soon." he spoke, putting something into the box on her door.

"No, thank you." I said, walking into her room, freezing as soon as my eyes landed on her.

Word count: 1295

A/N

should i do a part two?

vote, comment, i'd love to know your thoughts!
Requests are always open!!