Non-Stop (Niall)

~Harry's POV~

"I know Y/N. I'm so sorry."

I felt so bad for Niall. He wanted nothing more than to be with Y/N and we have been on the go 24/7.

Niall opened the door dividing the bunks from the kitchen/living area.

"I'll send more postcards princess. I love you." he said, hanging up after I assume she told him she loved him too.

And then I watched him break down in tears.

"Oh god Niall.. are you ok?" I asked, and he walked over to hug me.

We stood there for a minute, and he went to get a snack from the cabinet.

"Y/N's grandma just died, like she just got the call and the first thing she did was call me. And I feel awful because we're going to the city she's going to be in.. and we'll be there for days but they said we have to take those days for vocal rest and shit. And I doubt they'll let her in because they think all of us are just a bunch of horny fucks." he ranted.

"Which city is it? New York?" I asked, opening my bottle of water.

"Yeah. the funeral is going to be 45 minutes outside of the city, and I doubt they'll let me go. I'm calling Paul tomorrow, since it's 4 in the morning, but my hopes are not high."

"We'll figure something out Ni. Even if the only thing we can do is getting her to the venue to spend some time with you before and after the show."

"Man I hope so. But I'm gonna try to get some sleep before we have people honking at us left and right. G'night Haz." he said, walking toward the bunks again.

"Night Ni." I said, walking over to the boys who had payed no attention to anything but whatever video game they were playing.

"Haz do you know if Ni is awake? We need a fourth player and I know you don't really like playing." Zayn asked.

"He just went to bed. Hey, I think we need to talk for a minute." I said, hoping the boys would pause the game or something.

Nope.

"What's up?" Louis asked, none of them looking from the game.

"About Niall."

That sure as hell got their attention.

"What's wrong?"

"Is he ok?"

"Do we need to take to Twitter again?" the boys asked, and I shook my head.

I sat on the floor with my mug of tea in my hands, and told them what was happening.

"Y/N's grandmother passed away today. Now I'm not sure if that's public knowledge or not so let's not post about it. But the funeral and services will be about an hour and fifteen minutes from where we're staying in New York. We need to find a way to get Niall to either be able to go, or for whenever Y/N is ready, for her to stay with us while we're in New York, or for the rest of tour." I said, and they all nodded in agreement.

"So we're all texting and calling hour 'round-the-clock' management?" Louis said, mocking Modest!.

"Nicely Louis. Nicely. We're not trying to fuck anything up." Zayn said.

"Yeah yeah yeah." he said, moving his head back and forth everytime he said yeah.

~Niall's POV~

I scrolled up to the top of Y/N and I's messages.

I read through everything, looked at every picture, and listened to every voice message.

I feel so terrible for not being able to be with her.

I should be there right now, holding her, making her food, and telling her it will all be alright.

But instead I'm here, laying in the most uncomfortable bed I've ever slept in, trying to sleep so maybe I don't look like shit for the show tomorrow.

~Morning~

Holy fuck.

My head is pounding.

And I feel so nauseous.

"Niall?" Zayn asked, opening the curtain by my feet.

"Oh dear God please no light." I said, covering my face.

"Sorry." he whispered getting in the other side of the bunk.

"What's up Z?" I asked, throwing a blanket over my head.

"When we get to New York, Y/N is meeting us in the hotel and you two are sharing a room. And we couldn't negotiate you going to the funeral, but she'll be with us from then on to the rest of the tour." he said, and I shot up, looking him in the eye.

He had the biggest smile on his face, and I hugged him.

"Y/N thinks it was the only hotel in the city with empty rooms. She doesn't know any of this."

"Thank you so much." I said, grabbing my phone, seeing if there were any good notifications.

"Ok, well I need to take something because I feel like I have a hangover times 1000000000 and we have a show later. Do you know where the ibuprofen is?"

"I figured you were gonna have one. Here. And a new cold water." he said, laughing as he got out of my bunk.

I shook my head and laughed, taking the meds.

~~~

"Y/N's at the desk. Gimme your bags Horan." Louis said, and I handed him my stuff, quietly running up behind her.

I wrapped my arms around her and spun her around.

"Holy shit you scared me." she said, hugging me.

Thr attendant at the desk nodded and I picked her up and we headed to our rooms.

Louis put my stuff in Y/N and I's room and closed the door and left us on the couch.

"I missed you Ni." she said, looking up at me.

"I missed you too bug. Now talk to me.. what's on your mind." I said, lightly scratching her head and back.

"She was still young Ni. Barely 80. This wasn't supposed to happen. The doctors said she still had at least two years."

"Oh babe, I know. It's not fair."

"Can we watch a movie? And Doordash Wendy's?" she asked.

"Uhm, of course! Two large chocolate frosty's, medium fries, and the biggest nuggets pack we can get?"

She smiled and nodded, and handed me my phone with Doordash open.

"You got it my love, you got it."

Word count: 1050

A/N

:) hope you enjoyed!

Sorry for any spelling mistakes. i know, i know, i'm terrible at typing so i will eventually go back and fix all mistakes

vote, comment, i'd love to know your thoughts!
Requests are always open!! and feel free to leave prompts as well!