Spider-Man Pain (Tom Holland)

~Tom's POV~

"Alright, we need you to jump from where you are, to the 'x' on the floor. You're all strapped in correct?" the director yelled, making sure I was safely secured to the ceiling.

The person double checking nodded, so I yelled back, "Yes!" 

"Alright! We're ready whenever you are!"

I readied myself for the oddly large jump, looking down at the 'x' I was told to jump to.

Even though I've done this a hundred times before, it just never gets easier.

Now normally Y/N would be here, and I'd have the feeling, knowing if anything went wrong, she'd be right there for me.

And nothing ever went wrong.

But today she had brunch with her family, and I told her not to miss it, that we'd be shooting on the ground today.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and jumped.

I immediately heard something I've never heard before.

I glanced to the side, and everyone eyes were wide, and people were rushing around for something.

Creaks, rips, and tears in the thin ropes were heard, and I panicked.

Hyperventilation, quickly wandering eyes, the pounding in my ears; all of it as I desperately tried to turn my body back so I could have the chance to land on my feet.

As I neared the ground, I closed my eyes so hard I started seeing spots.

Within seconds I hit the ground, my head before the rest of my body.

Instant pounding through my whole body, and voices seemed to have gotten further and further and gone.

~Y/N's POV~

I quickly got in the car, hoping to catch Tom while he was working.

My mom had forgotten about another meeting with someone.. I don't remeber I zoned.. so we ended early.

I drove to the lots, showed the security my pass and ID and all that, and went to the parking spot I was told to.

I got out, going to the numbered building Tom was shooting in, and again, gave my pass and ID to security and they let me in.

I walk in to absolute chaos.

I try to find someone to tell me where Tom is, or what's going on, but it only takes a few moments for me to quickly put the pieces together.

"Someone call an ambulance!"

"Notify his girlfriend!"

"Mr. Downey? Do you have his girlfriend's number? Or Evans, do you?"

"Tom can you hear me? To- NO don't move him."

I ran towards the entire gathering of people, and moved some people out of the way, and squeezing between Robert and Chris.

I looked to Chris and said "What happened?"

Not waiting for a response I walked over to him sitting on the floor next to him, looking at his face.

I've had medical experience with safety courses for different jobs, so as soon as someone new tries to go near him, I stop them.

"How did he land? Did you hear any cracks, snaps, or other noises that would've come from his body? From where did he fall or jump from? Someone tell me what happened, exactly and in full." I said, looking from Downey to Evans to Tom's pained face.