⚠️⚠️⚠️Niall⚠️⚠️⚠️

⚠️ Suicide ⚠️

He frantically knocked at the door and hoped for a reply.

"BABY! PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR! Please! P-Please." his voice faded, tears flowing freely down his cheeks.

"Keys, ke-eys! Where are the keys!?" he yelled.

Niall ran around the house, dialing 911.

O(Operator): 911 what's your emergency?
N: My girlfriend's locked in the...the ba-athroom and...and I think she tried to commit. She's not answering and I'm trying to find the key.
O: Sir, I know it's hard, but I need you to try to stay calm. I'm sending an ambulance to your current location and I'm going to ask you to stay on the line with me until they get there.
N: Thank you.
O: Yup. Let me know if you find the key and what's happened when you get in.
N: Ok. I've found the key, and I'm opening the door now.

He opened the door, and momentarily froze.

N: Ma'am, she's in the bathtub, and the water's bloody and she's unconscious!
O: Alright, I need you to go let the medics in. They're pulling in now.
N: Ok, thank you.
O: Goodbye sir.

He hung up the phone and followed the paramedics up the stairs.

I stayed out of their way, practically shaking.

"Sir, you can ride in the front of the ambo if you'd like. But we need to go, now!" a lady said.

I shot up and ran out the door, getting in the ambo before the driver did.

The entire ride was speaking, but to Niall, it was all gibberish.

His eyes focused on you, and he watched as needles were put into your veins with an oxygen mask  over your face.

It felt like slow motion, like if time slowed, they could have a better chance of saving you.

The ambulance came to a stop, and the drive told Niall to get out and he could follow behind you on the stretcher until he was instructed otherwise.

~Niall~

Oh baby.

I followed the medics and Y/N on the stretcher, and a nurse told me to go to a waiting room on floor six.

I waited in an empty room until the boys, and her mother walked in, all together.

I stood up and immediately hugged Y/M/N, then the boys.

"How is she? How are you? Is she ok?" Liam questioned, to which I tried to calmly reply.

"Not sure, I don't know, I hope so. I've heard...nothing." I said, trying to contain myself and my tears.

"Ni, she'll be ok. We're all here for you, and anything you need. Have you eaten anything lately?" Liam asked, bending down in front of me.

"I can't. I've tried, and I just throw it back up." I honestly spoke, looking up at him from my gaze at my hands.

"Will you try dry toast for me. If not for me for Y/N?" Li asked, going a nod from me.

The other boys sat in the seats next to me, or on the floor in front of me, facing me.

Harry kindly rubbed my back as another round of sobs came and went.

Liam came back in with toast, just as Y/N's doctor came in.

"Y/N?" He said, and we all stood up.

We were the only ones in the room.

"She's alive and breathing. Right now she's on pain meds, and asleep. Once she wakes up, we'll let you know. Her cuts are pretty serious, and her lungs were full of water, but she's all clear for the water, and the wounds are bandaged. We've prescribed her a specific medication that we'll talk about when she's awake and ready. I'll be sure to keep you posted. Niall, you're the boyfriend right?" He asked, and I nodded.

"And her brother is here as well."

My voice cracked and I sounded absolutely pathetic.

"Alright, well you, Niall, and the brother may go see her if you two would like."

Louis and I both stood up, and followed the doctor to her room.

I let Louis go in first, staying behind a minute, not sure if I could bring myself to go in.

Then I heard a slipped sob from Louis, and wasn't gonna let him cry alone.

I walked it and froze next to Lou.

She was paler than the bedsheets and covered in bandages, needles, and machines.

"Fuck..." I whispered, almost wanting to sit right there on the floor and cry.

Louis went to the other side of her bed and held her hand, not taking his eyes off her bandages.

Up and down the entire length of her  arms, covered with white bandages to match her skin.

I too the seat next to her on the side closest to me, and watched her monitor match her heart beat.

I held her cold hand, hoping to warm it even the slightest.

She seemed so cold under the way-to-thin hospital blankets.

My thumb ran across the top of her hand subconsciously as I willed her to wake up.

"Niall? Niall look..." Lou trailed, nodding his head toward her head.

Her head started to move back and forth, slowly, before all motion stopped.

"What the hell-" I asked, moving my chair closer to the bed, not letting go of her hand.

"Baby? Baby what's wrong my love?" I asked as if she could hear me.

"Can you squeeze my hand? Can you do that for me princess? I'm right here..." I trailed, hoping something would happen.

Nothing...

Shit.

"Oh love...my girl." Louis spoke, sighing with his head held low.

We sat there ten minutes more, on complete silence only looking at her face.

Her eyes fluttered, her hands squeezed, her breathing noticeably got faster,, and her head twitched.

Her heart monitor started slowly going faster, until her eyelids opened and her breathing slowed.

Louis burst into tears, finally sitting down.

I just stared at her, not knowing if it was real.

"Niall? Niall why are you looking at me like that?" She worriedly asked.

"Princess, I... can I hug you my love? I don't wanna hurt you." I asked, still in shock.

She nodded, starting to cry herself.

I got in next to her, avoiding all wires and tubes, and wrapped my arms around her shoulders.

Lou, still crying, went to get the doctor and the rest of the boys.

I hugged Y/N until everyone else came in.

I stayed satnext to her until the doctor checked everything he needed to.

"You should be good to go in a week Ms. Y/L/N. Let me know if you need anything." He said, walking out.

Everyone cried for a solid two hours, not doing much else.

With Louis and I in bed beside her, and Harry, Liam, and Zayn on the sides of the bed, she fell asleep on my chest without another care in the world.

Word count: 1175

A/N

:) hope you enjoyed!

Sorry for any spelling mistakes. i know, i know, i'm terrible at typing so i will eventually go back and fix all mistakes

vote, comment, i'd love to know your thoughts!
Requests are always open!! and feel free to leave prompts as well!