Weight Concious (Louis)

"Wake up Y/N. Last day of school for the week." my mom said, shaking me awake.

I groaned and rolled out of bed.

I brushed my hair, teeth, and got dressed.

I re-entered the bathroom, applying makeup after washing my face.

I put everything in my backpack, walking downstairs.

"Hungry?" my mom asked.

"No thanks." I lied, hugging her and dad.

"Have a good day!" I yelled, shutting the door

~~~

I walked into school, waiting for Lou by his locker once I'd finished getting ready for home room.

"Hi baby." he whispered, sneaking up and hugging me from behind.

I jumped, but relaxed into his embrace.

"Hi Lou." I smiled, turning around in a proper hug.

"My parents invited you and yours over for dinner." he said, opening his locker.

"And before you ask, yes, they directly asked them to dinner at our house. And they said they'd be there, so you're just coming to my house after school! I'm drivin' us." he smiled, putting his backpack in his locker.

"Really!?!" I excitedly, yet quietly, squealed.

"Yup! Now let's get to home room before we're late love." he said, putting his hand on my back, walking us down the hallway.

We made it through till lunch; thank god!

"Are you hungry love? Do you have anything to eat?"

Shit.

"I'm good. I had a decent breakfast this morning and my stomach's a bit off." I lied.

"Promise?" he asked, and I nodded.

"So, it's Friday night, what do you wanna do till the parents get home?" he asked, eating his lunch.

"Um...I don't know! Don't you usually play video games? I'm ok with watching you play if you want to. I get it if you don't wanna bail on the boys." I said, pulling out my phone.

"Really? I mean...sure. I'm sure they'll love you for that one babe." he smiled.

I laughed a bit.

"Yeah, I'm already their favorite though. I bake for them. Harry insists his are better, yet still asks for some when I'm making anything."

He chuckled.

"That boy, I swear."

~Last Period *Study Hall*~

"Babe!" I heard a whisper from behind me.

I decided to ignore it to see where it goes.

"Psst! BAAAAABE!" he whispered again.

I felt something hit the back of my head, so I rubbed the back of my head like it might've been a fly instead of turning around.

"Hey, dude, can you get her attention please?" he asked the kid in between us.

He laughed, getting my idea.

"I hate you both." Mr. Sassy-pants huffed.

I struggled to hold in my laughter.

Thankfully the teacher for this class was pretty cool, so he just laughed from the front of the room and said, "Having trouble Mr. Tomlinson?" chuckling.