Request for @jonahssunshine

"Ok class. Now you have all the notes you'll need for your midterm. Study study study! But in good ways. Five minute increments." our professor said, giving the class a smile in the end.

I am not ready for these tests.

My boyfriend, Harry, say next to me, rubbing circles onto the back of my hand under the table.

The class stood, being dismissed for lunch.

Haz kissed my cheek, taking my hand as we walked out of class.

"So, what do you think they'll have for lunch today my love?" he asked, looking over and smiling at me.

"I just hope they have like a burger or something." I said.

"Are you alright darling?" he asked, sounding concerned.

"Just nervous for exams I guess. I don't feel like I'm prepared. I'm a terrible test taker." I spoke.

"In the multiple years we've been together you have never failed a test my love. You will do phenomenal and blow everyone else out of the water. I'd bet my life on it." he said.

I laughed.

"Please don't do that.. I actually like you." I smiled.

"Well, lucky for us it's Friday, and your roommate agreed to sleep somewhere else." he smiled.

"Yeah.. wait- we just walked past the dining hall." I laughed, and Harry paused, looking around and doubled over laughing.

"We don't have any classes for the rest of the day right?" he asked, as we walked up the dining hall stairs.

"Nope! Man I love college." I replied.

We payed for our lunches, and looked at the different stations to see what they had.

Today they had burgers and chicken patties, fries, and for pasta dishes they had Alfredo.

"You get Alfredo, I'll get a burger, and we'll split it." Haz whispered, waiting to see my reaction.

"You know me so well." I said, walking to the Alfredo station.

~After lunch~

"That was so good." Haz said, and I nodded.

"I don't think I could eat any more if I wanted to." I replied, laughing a bit to myself.

"Good, cause now we have to work on some home work." he said, opening the dorm building door.

I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Ew." I said, and Harry gave me the look.

"Y/N Y/L/N don't roll those pretty brown eyes at me." he said, and I stuck my tongue out at him, making him laugh.

"If we get 2 classes done before we go to bed we can spread the rest through out the weekend and we can watch movies." he said, bargaining with me.

I gave him a look, until I finished thinking it over an entering my dorm room, which he had already opened and entered himself.

"Fine. Let's get this shit over with."

~~~

After a while of studying and homework, my head started to pound.

I tried to continue reading, but I nearly ripped a page trying to turn it.

Harry was in his own little world, listening to music and answering math problems.