Ticklish (Niall) requested by: TheRandomKid9

"Babe? Where'd you go?" Niall laughed.

"I had to use the facilities." I responded.

We'd decided to go to Disney World and we were standing outside a bathroom, so I had told him that was where I was going, buuuut he was taking pictures and singing things for fans, so he wasn't paying attention.

"Oh. Well, I met a really nice fan, and she wanted your autograph to my love." he said, looking around for the girl.

"Really? Why?" I laughed.

No one's ever asked me for it.

Even when I was with Niall out and about.

"Hey! Yes! Hi! I found her!" Niall spoke to the young girl.

She looked so cute with her matching outfits with her siblings.

"Hello there." I smiled, waving at the girl.

She smiled and waved back.

"How old are you?" I asked, trying to maybe help her open up a bit.

"I'm six!" she happily smiled, jumping a bit.

"Six!? I miss being six. It's such a fun age isn't it?" I asked, smiling back at her.

"Mhm!" she paused, shyly looking back at the ground.

"Could I...can I take a picture with you? A- and Niall?" she asked, her foot kinda rocking back and forth a bit as she spoke.

"Of course! Niall, come here!" I said, walking closer to her.

"Gladly."

I crouched back down to her left, and Niall to her right, while her mom took pictures.

"Would you like a hug?" I asked, not wanting to give her one if she didn't want one.

Instead of telling me, she just hugged me.

I picked her up in the hug and wrapped an arm around her, hugging Niall with my other.

The mom got a picture of that as well and then I put her down, waving one more time.

"She was so cute!" I gushed, Niall laughing at me.

"I know! She asked where you were, and if you were here, so I told her mother to wait while I found you." he said, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"I love the fans when they're really little...so cute." I said, as we walked towards the Castle.

"You looked really cute holding her babe..." he trailed, hinting at the obvious.

I laughed.

"Niall, my parents will kill me, after they disown me, if I get pregnant before were married."

"But they're so cute Y/N! Can't we just like, borrow someone's kid?" He seriously asked.

"We can't just take someone's kid Niall!" I laughed.

He huffed.

"I'm hungry..." he trailed, looking for any place that sold food.

"You're always hungry. I wanna ride rides." I said.

He turned and smirked at me.

I gasped and smacked his shoulder.

"Niall James you pervert! I wanna go on space mountain dumbass." I laughed.

"Fine, but then we're going back to the hotel and watching movies."

"Deal."

~

We got back to the hotel, and I immediately jumped on the bed, Niall jumping on top of my back.

He kissed my neck lightly, making me giggle as he was moving all around under my chin to the base of my neck.

"Ni-iall! St-op!" I laughed.

"But you're enjoying this! I don't think I'll stop."

"I swear...if you- you don't stop..." I laughed again.

"Stop *kiss* what *kiss* love? *kiss* Lov-*kiss*ing *kiss* you *kiss*?"

I burst into a complete fit of giggles, unable to answer.

~Niall's POV~

I had her just where I wanted her.

I stopped kissing her neck, now straddling her back.

I quick-flipped us so I was bezt to her, and she was facing up.

"Can you breathe now love?" I chuckled, watching her regain her breath.

She nodded, smiling at me.

"Ok then!" I said, evily smirking at her.

I attacked her sides, tickling her, moving from her sides, to her upper stomach, to her lower stomach near her abs, then back to her sides.

"Ni- ni-a-ll! I can't... can't... ca-an't breathe!" She laughed, do I slowlyslowed down, until I wasn't tickling her anymore.

"Ok, I'm done now I promise." I smiled, laying down next to her.

She curled into my side, hugging my ribs close to her.

"I love you Ni." She quietly said, ribbing the side of my ribs she wasn't hugging.

"I love you too princess. And as soon as you feel comfortable, and no sooner, we'll have a kiddo. And they'll be the most spoiled, most loved kid around." I whispered, kissing the top of her head.

"Of course. Harry's definitely gonna be their favorite uncle...I can see the matching glittery boots now." Ahe laughed.

"One hundred percent love. One hundred percent."

Word count: 781

A/N

:) hope you enjoyed!

Sorry for any spelling mistakes. i know, i know, i'm terrible at typing so i will eventually go back and fix all mistakes

vote, comment, i'd love to know your thoughts!
Requests are always open!! and feel free to leave prompts as well!

Requested by, @TheRandomKid9