A Tornado? (Harry)

IMPORTANT A/N:
Hello! so in this, Harry and the boys go to school with 'Y/N' and 1D doesn't exist. So I guess it's an au...idk but I thought i'd put that here first :) enjoy!

I walked into math class and sat down.

The seat next to mine belongs to my crush, Harry.

The sky was unusually dark for (your town) but it said there'd be some thunderstorms.

I saw Harry walk in, so I decided to check my phone.

"Hey Y/N!" Harry said as he walked past my desk to his.

"Hi Harry." I smiled back.

"Ok class, today we will be-" Ms.Deegan said, getting cut off by the announcement bell.

"We are in a tornado warning. Please bring tables out into the hallway and sit under them." the announcer said, freaking everyone out.

Harry went to help Niall grab a table and I followed them out into the hallway by the cafeteria. The center of the school with the least amount of windows and doors surrounding.

"Y/N, there's room under here." Harry said, pointing in between to my friend and him.

I ran over and quickly sat in between the two and tried not to freak.

The last time we were in a tornado warning, I was home alone, in 7th grade, and I was attacked by my neighbors loose dog while trying to go to my other neighbors house.

"You alright love? You're breathing a little hard." Harry quietly asked from beside me.

I shook my head.

"Can I do anything to help? I don't know much but I can try." he said, trying to get the attention of my spaced out friend.

"Um...don't remember...when it was this bad...you probably wouldn't...wanna..." I trailed off, trying to take deep breaths and not hyperventilate.

"Hey, hey. It's ok. What do you need? Something steady to copy breathing?" he asked, genuinely wondering how to help.

I nodded, breathing in through my nose and out through my mouth.

He reached his arms out, and giving me a look as if to ask if it was ok, gaining a nod from me, before taking me into his lap. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his quite steady heartbeat. Given the situation.

The thunder got louder, and more panic coursed through my veins.

He rubbed my arm and lowly shushed me, in a soothing way.

One particularly close and bright bolt of lighting shown from the cafeteria window, followed by a dragged out, loud rumble. I jumped and tightly squeezed my eyes shut, unknowingly moving myself as close as I could to Harry.

"You're ok. I'm ok. We're ok. It's ok." he whispered right next to my ear.

"Y/N, I know it's a bad time, and you're freaked out, I'm a bit freaked out, but I need to get this out. I've loved you for years. Since the time that (female you dislike) tripped you on the concrete gym floor, and I came to comfort you on your way and while you were in the nurse, and I told you you were a much prettier cryer than she was. And I wasn't lying. But Y/N, would you go out with me after this?" he said, shocking me he still remembered that.

"Yes." I whispered, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Thank god." he spoke under his breath.

Another loud, prolonged thunder was heard and I moved to wrap my legs around him as well; looking like a koala.