We're NEVER Going To The Bar (Louis)

⚠️⚠️ TW: R@pe

This is a serious topic. Please, if you can help someone you know who has trusted you with telling you they've been through this, find any way you can to help them. ⚠️⚠️

As we walked into the club, Louis never left my side.

We danced, drank, and had a great time.

I went to the dance floor, dragging Louis with me.

Eventually he was over it, and it was getting late.

"Hey babe, I'm going to grab a last drink. Stay right here. I'll be back and you, my lovely girlfriend, need some water." he smiled, walking to the bar, 5 feet away.

Some guy, who looked to be about 20-25, came up to me and grabbed my hand, dragging me away.

After numerous "Let me go!"s, "Stop!"s and "I have a boyfriend"s he turned, covered my mouth and dragged me to the corner.

"Be quiet, and I'll be good to you." he said with pure anger and awfully intentioned desire.

He moved his hands to the hem of my dress, painfully slowly pulling it up.

I was frozen.

Lost on what to do.

The dress was all the way up to my waist.

I started to sob. "LOUIS-" I yelled, the guy covering my mouth.

"Looks like we're not going easy on you this time love." he said, attempting to remove my...ya know.

He stopped for a minute, dragging me outside into the alley.

It was October and freezing outside, making each touch 100 times more noticeable.

He fully undressed me and pinned my stomach to the wall with his incredibly large hand, and pulled out a stained, old mattress from behind the dumpster.

I can only imagine the amount of bacteria and shit on that, making my skin crawl and tears flow faster.

Once it was laid in the darkest shadow he threw me on it and started to strip.

From behind him I saw two figures coming into view.

I quickly tried to cover...everything.

Screaming for help at the same time.

The next time I looked up there were three figures plus the guy.

One had the guy pinned to the wall, another was picking up my clothes, and the other was laying over me, not on me, shielding me from the others.

I noticed the features of Zayn on the figure lying over me and curled into a ball beneath him.

"WHAT THE F**K DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" one shouted, who I quickly noticed as Louis.

The guy quickly but shakily muttered out an "I-I'm sorry, p-please let me g-go."

I could envision the anger on Louis's face.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT! She told you to let her go; you didn't listen. Therefore I will not be letting you go either. What makes you think it's ok to do that to an innocent woman, terrorizing her in the public eye!?!? I swear to go-"

~Louis' POV~

"...terrorizing her in the public eye!?!? I swear to go-"

I was cut off by a barely audible whine.

One that could've only come from Y/N.

She could see me and this ignorant piece of sh*t, though we couldn't see her.