Long Work Days (Harry)

~Harry's POV~

Do you ever have days when you just need to stay in bed?

But obviously you can't?

Cause today was that day.

~Early Morning~

"Harry, wake up. We have interviews." Niall said, walking into my room and moving my comforter off the top half of my body.

"How long till' we leave?"

"Thirty-five."

Fuck.

I groaned, rolling myself to the edge of the bed and standing up.

I brushed my teeth, did all the morning routine and got downstairs to Liam putting breakfast on a plate.

"Morning Haz." he said, handing me the plate.

"No thanks Liam, I'm not too hungry." I said.

Liam gave me a look.

Since Y/N went back to see her family for the week, the boys and especially Liam say I haven't been myself. But recently, even while she was here I wasn't as hungry in the mornings.

"Cut the shit Harry. Y/N'll be back midway through our interviews." Louis said, walking to put his plate in the sink.

"Louis, shut up. Liam, I'm really not hungry, but I'm fine." I said, just kind of pissed that no one believes me.

"I'm getting in the car, we have to leave in five minutes." I said, going to the car.

"Hey Paul." I said, getting into the very back seat.

"Good morning Harry. How are you?" he asked, sming at me in the mirror.

"I'm ok, thanks Paul. How about you?"

"I'm well thanks. Other boys coming?" he asked, looking toward our door.

"Yeah they'll be out in a bit."

I looked down, opening my phone to see a few texts from Y/N.

They were voice messages.

"Hi Haz! I'm on my way to the airport!! I'm sorry I kind of look like a bit of a mess.. but I'm coming!"

Awe..

The next one went a bit like this; "Harryyyy! I'm about to board a 3 hour plane for you. You're seriously lucky I love you."

I sent her a voice message back, not sure when she'd get it.

"Awe love, I'm glad you're coming back. And don't worry, everything's gonna be fine. I love you." I said, ending just before the boys got in the car.

"Everyone got belts?" Paul asked, looking back at all of us.

A group of 'Yes' 'Yup' and 'Uh-uh's were his response.

The whole drive to the first venue, I was on my phone, looking at old photos of me and my love, and scrolling through my socials.

Every now and then there'd be a hate comment, either directed toward me or my love, and as I scrolled there were more and more.

It started to piss me off, and made a few tears slip.

"Alright, we're here. Go to dressing first, then hair and makeup."