⚠️ Touch Issues (Zayn)

"Baby come back! I'm sorry!" I yelled, running through the forest behind our house.

He always went there to think.

•Flashback•

"I missed you love" Zayn spoke, setting his bags down.

"I missed you more." I responded, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He responded to my action by carefully hugging me back.

I should tell him.

Should I tell him?

"What happened while I was gone baby? Tell me everything ." he smiled, leading us both to the couch.

"Not much. I mostly watched old reruns of shows, and movies."

Please don't see through me, please don't see through me, please don't see through me.

"Sounds riveting love. Now what actually happened?"

He cocked his eyebrow.

Fuck

"Y/BSF/N took me clubbing."

I grabbed at my upper right arm with my legt hand.

"What happened at the clubs love?" he patiently asked, running his hand through his hair.

I shook my head.

It hurt too much to relive.

"Y/N what happend?" he asked, force more recognized in his voice.

I shook my head once more, and he got up and left.

Through the back door, and lost in the trees, I followed him until I could no longer see him.

•Present•

I walked over to where I remembered the path was.

I followed the grown over trail until I saw the slight opening and the large rock.

Upon it was my boyfriend, facing the opposite direction.

I quietly stepped up behind him, and sat back to back with him, without touching.

"Y/N..."

"Some drunk hit me." I blurted.

Zayn instantly turned around, and I knew he was going to want to make sure I was ok, and I didn't want to be touched.

I couldn't be touched.

So I stood up before he could.

"C'mere love. I'm sorry." he slowly walked toward me, so I backed up.

I shook my head.

Guilt took over his features as they saddened.

"I'm not going to hurt you baby. What's wrong?"

I burst into tears.

"No, no no no don't cry! Please don't cry lovely. Boo, I'm so sorry." he rushed, standing a foot away from me.

"No one...no one has been able to touch me. I freak out. I...I hate it. I can't control it I-"

"Baby, it's ok. It's alright. Have you seen anyone about it?"

I nodded.

"Initiate the touch. That's what she'd said. Pick one person, and ease into it." I paused..

"You're my one person." I replied

"Oh baby...baby I'm so sorry. I didn't...I wouldn't...I..." he trailed off, looking at the moss covered ground in defeat.

I pulled everything I had; all the courage, and strength, and will people said I had, and hugged him.

"Baby...thank you." he whispered, absolutely melting into my touch.

"I love you and I'd never hurt you my love. Never in a million years."

He picked me up gently and spun me around.

"I know Zayn. I do. Just tell my brain that. She don't wanna listen." I chuckled, lightening the mood.

He kissed my forehead and set me down, kissing me one last time.

Word count: 521

A/N

:) hope you enjoyed!

Sorry for any spelling mistakes. i know, i know, i'm terrible at typing so i will eventually go back and fix all mistakes

vote, comment, i'd love to know your thoughts!
Requests are always open!! and feel free to leave prompts as well!