Best Friend (Zayn)

"Coming over to my house for dinner love?" Zayn asked me as we walked out of school, and to his car.

"Uh, yeah! My mom said it was fine." I said, waiting for him to open the car door.

He unlocked the car and I put my backpack in the backseat, closing the door and getting in my own.

"Good. Now, onto my house!"

We screamed the lyrics to our favorite songs all the way home, making jokes and laughing until we couldn't breathe.

I walked in the front door, acting as if it was my own house.

"Mooom, I'm hoooome!" I jokingly yelled.

"Hello Y/N! Glad you could make it love!" His mom said.

"Me too! Thanks for inviting me!"

"Anytime dear. Hi Zayn!" She said as Zayn closed the door behind his entry.

"Hi mum." He replied.

"Wanna go finish the math homework?" He asked, nodding towards the stairs.

I nodded, and headed up the stairs.

I sat on his bed, unpacking my backpack.

I opened both our binders to the homework pages and got my notebook out.

I wrote the problems down and looked to see where Zayn was.

"Ready Zayn? I'm already ahead!" I joked, patting next to me.

"Course you are! Always one step ahead ay?" He asked.

I nodded excitedly, starting my homework.

"Wait- don't start!" He laughed.

He quickly wrote all the questions down, and while he was on the last one, his mom called for dinner.

We beat everyone into the dining room, getting the seats closest to the food.

Once everyone was at the table, we dug into the food, and started talking about our days.

Once we all were finished, I started cleaning up everyone's plates.

"Y/N, love, what are you doing? You don't need to so that!" His mother said, quickly standing up.

"But I want too! It's really alright! It's the least I can do, anyway." I said, continuing what I was doing.

She sighed.

"Fine. But only this once. And I'm helping."

I nodded in agreement, taking another plate.

I took what I had into the kitchen, and put them in the dishwasher.

"Y/N!!!" Zayn yelled.

I laughed and ran into the living room to see him halfway up the stairs.

Once I got to his room, I saw his LED lights on my favorite color, and Netflix up on his t.v., my favorite movie ready to play.

I looked at him, and he had an adorable, stupid grin on his face.

"Soooooo I did a thing..." he said, mocking me with an inside joke.

"Z...thank you. This is awesome. I love it." I said, walking over to his open arms.

"I know how much you've needed this love. Sooo, here it is." He smiled.

I nodded, jumping into his bed, him shortly following after me.

After a few movies, it was really late, and my mom had been asking where I was.

"I gotta go before you fall asleep on me. This was really fun Z, thank you."