He Did What?!? (Harry ⚠️Abuse⚠️)

I wanted to put this here first before you read:
what happened in this story is NOT ok by any means. if you know someone in this or a similar situation or you are in this situation please seek help from a trusted adult, or another person you trust (that can help) and if you, personally cannot do it, and you've trusted one of your friends with this, please please please let them help you find help.

"Hi guys!" I said, walking in with my boyfriend, Jensen.

"Hey love!" Harry said, getting up to hug me like he always did.

Jensen stood by the door, while I hugged all the boys and their girlfriends.

"Y/N, babe, we have to go." Jensen said, looking up from his phone.

"What happened?" I asked, not wanting to leave as we just got here.

"Something with work. And it'll take me just long enough to be in time to drive us to dinner." he said with a straight, unphased face.

"I wanna stay behind though. I haven't seen these guys in a long time! I'll be ok and I'll catch a cab for dinner." I reasoned.

"Can I talk to you? Out. Side." he scarily emphasized, opening the door.

I reluctantly nodded.

What the hell is his problem?!

"You're coming with me, Y/N. Plus my secretary will be there. You can chat with her." he said, walking away.

"No! I want to spend time with my friends. Why the hell don't you want me to be with them?!" I spoke, instantly gaining his attention.

"Excuse me?" he asked, only turned around half way.

His face scared me to no end. But that didn't mean I was gonna let him push me around.

Mom always told me to stand up for my self...right?

"You heard me! I want to spend time with my friends! Now go do your work shit, which you always seem to have to do, and I'll meet you at the damn restaurant." I spoke, turning away from him to turn the door handle.

Before I turned it, he grabbed my shoulder and hastily pulled me away from the door.

"Come. With. Me." he angrily whispered through gritted teeth.

"No." I yelled, yanking my shoulder back.

His grip tightened and I winced.

He pulled me to the car.

"Jensen! What the hell!?!" I yelled again, trying to release my shoulder.

I put my hand over his, and slipped my fingers under his, trying to lift up.

His grip on my shoulder was sure to leave a bruise in the morning.

"Don't swear at me." he spoke, not releasing my shoulder or hand.

"Jensen! At least let me say goodbye!" I said, making him release my body.

He moved his hand to the small of my back and gripped my shirt and a bit of my skin, walking back into the house with a fake smile plastered on his face.

"We're gonna head out." I started, walking into the living room again.

All of their faces had concern spread all over them.

"You sure? We were gonna start your favorite movie! And we made snacks earlier. We actually used your brownie recipe." Gigi, Zayn's girlfriend said.