No! (Niall)

"Y/N?" Niall ever so sweetly asked.

"I'm not making you food. It 11 at night Ni." I laughed, hearing a very audible groan.

"But I want cookies!"

"So make some!"

"We don't have any dough in the fridge! Or freezer!"

I sighed.

"Niall..." I whined.

He crawled over to my side of the bed, over me, and in front of me, sorta close to falling off the bed.

"Please baby. I'll help you?" he offered, giving me a pleading look.

"Might be better if you didn't help me...you eat most of the dou- THAT'S WHY THERE'S NONE IN THE FRIDGE!" I lightly smacked his forehead, gaining an eruptive laugh from him.

"I'll make you some, but I better not have to be on your ass to not eat the damn dough. Ok?" I reasoned, giving him the look.

"COOKIES!" he jumped off the bed, dancing around.

"NIALL JAMES!" I warned, knowing he'd pull the 'but I never said I agreed' thing.

"Ok...I promise not to eat a lot of cookie dough." he pouted, opening our bedroom door.

"Awww mopey baby Horan." I said, hugging him from behind, standing on my tippy toes to put my head on his shoulder.

I jumped on his back, so he was giving me a piggyback ride, and we walked down the stairs.

"There's already butter on the counter, sugar, flour, vanilla...eggs! We need the eggs and chocolate chips." I spoke, pointing to the fridge.

"ONWARD NOBLE STEED!" I said, as he laughed and opened the door, grabbing the egg carton.

"Where are the chocolate chips ba- oh." he laughed, as I'd grabbed them from the counter when he was getting the eggs.

"Can I put you down now?" he asked, setting the chocolate chips on the counter.

"Nope." I said, really popping the 'p'.

"Ok. What the hell am I doing then?"

"Ni, read the freaking directions. I literally always have the SAME recipe always next to the mixer. Have you never made cookies before babe?" I asked, looking toward his face as best I could.

"With my mom a few times, but not much I remember."

"Ok, we'll then, set me on the counter and we shall start." I spoke.

I started adding all the ingredients together, explaining it step by step for little Nialler over here.

I took a tiny bit of batter, as it wasn't quite dough consistency yet, and smeared it on his nose.

"You little shit!" he said, taking some off his nose and wiping it on my cheek.

"Niall!" I squealed, grabbing a bit of flour and throwing it at him.

"Y/N! YOU SHIT-HEAD!" he yelled, laughing and throwing some back at me.

He put his legs on either side of my together ones, and stared in my eyes.

"Why'd you do that babe? Why'd ya gotta go and start shit hm?" he said, still looking me in the eyes.

"Cause it's fun." I pried.

Hehe

Hehe

Hehehehehehehe

Heh