Where The Hell Were You?! (Louis)

I walked around the empty, pitch black streets, only lit every 15 or so feet.

My phone's been going off, but I couldn't care less.

My boyfriend.

Of six years.

Hit me.

Abused me in any way he could.

Did I expect it?

I should've.

Everyone else did.

Stupid me.

"FÛCK!" I yelled into the dead night.

I got to my apartment building, passing my floor, and going for the roof.

I was in immense amounts of pain but I didn't care.

I was almost numb anyway.

My friend and I shared the apartment, and he was probably wondering where the hell I am, but I don't care.

He'll take me somewhere, the hospital, the police station to report abuse, anywhere but my bed. Safe and sound. Yet where my ex could easily find me.

Oh well.

I looked at my phone, which had grouped all of the calls and messages together.

10 voicemails from Louis, my roommate.

10 voicemails, 2 from each of his and my friends.

10 voicemails from my parents together.

And 100 messages total.

Oh well.

I looked out at the city, wondering how something so busy durning the day, could get so quiet in the dead of night.

I'd expect car horns and alarms, cop cars and sirens, but it was silent.

Peaceful, almost.

"Y/N..." a voice trailed from behind me.

"Go ahead Andrew, push me off the ledge. I dare you." I said to my once lovely boyfriend, now ex.

"That wouldn't be any fun though, would it."

"The thrill of falling sounds pretty fun to me. Maybe I'll do it myself." I said, standing on the side ledge.

He swiftly pulled me down and covered my mouth.

"Absolutely not." he spoke through thin lips and gritted teeth.

I bit the hell out of his hand so I could speak.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!" he yelled, letting go of me.

"FÛCK YOU ANDREW! MAYBE I SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO LOU, AND HARRY, AND NIALL, LIAM, ZAYN, MOM, DAD, Y/BSF/N, AND LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE WHO'D EVER MET YOU! YOU'RE A FÛCKING IDIOT AND I WISH WE'D NEVER MET!" I screamed, interrupting the silence.

"Ok, alright." he said, slowly walking towards me.

He pushed me to the ground, hovering above me.

"Fight me." I said, not being able to give less of a shit if he killed me.

He socked me in the stomach.

"Ok." he said, knocking my lips, left eye, and shoulder, standing himself up.

How the hell did he do that from hovering over me- never mind I don't care.

He walked away, down the stairs, and out of sight.