Request for JulzLovDraco4Eva

@JulzLovDraco4Eva

I love my brother.. but I love his band mate more.

Harry Styles, the famous One Direction star.

I've never been allowed to meet this band sadly, but hopefully they'll show up after their last gig of the tour.

Harry found out that I had a crush on Niall and forbid that I meet him, which is quite unlike Hardy, and I feel our mother has something to do with it.

Though she does love those boys.

I do miss my brother being around to hang out with or to cry too, so I'm super excited that the tour is coming to an end.

~~~

"Y/N! Your brother's home!" My mom yelled, and I rushed down the stairs and to the front door.

I looked out the window to see she wasn't lying, and Haz was not even out of the car yet.

I opened the door, only sock on my feet, and ran to the driveway where the car was parked.

"HAZ! Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!" I said, trying my best to avoid all the small stones on our driveway, but still failing miserably.

Just before I got there, I stubbed my toe and fell, but someone caught me.

I moved my hair from my eyes and met Niall Horan's gaze.

Holy fuck.

"Careful there love. Maybe you should've put some shoes on." He laughed, and I smiled nervously.

"Yeah.. I was just excited I guess." I laughed.

"Well, as a precaution, I'll carry you so you don't get a stone in your foot." He said, and I nodded.

So, Niall fucking Horan carried me into the house with the rest of the band behind.

"Well love, I'd set you on a chair or a couch but I'm not sure where anything is." He laughed, putting me down in our mud room.

"That's perfectly fine.. you didn't have to carry me." I said, turning to hide my blush.

"What? So you meet 1/5 of the band and forget about your big brother? Y/N I'm hurt." Harry said, wrapping his arms around my waist and spinning me around.

"You're fucking lucky mom's home or I'd beat you up." I whispered, making us both laugh.

"Mom come get your kid before I knock him in the head!" I yelled, making the rest of the band laugh.

"Well since he won't introduce us, I will. I'm Liam" Mr. Payne spoke, and I laughed, shaking his hand.

"I'm Y/N." I said, shaking the rest of their hands.

I left them to finish taking off their shoes and went to the living room to find my mother and brother.

"How'd you feel about a movie night with One Direction Y/N?" Harry asked, and I gave him two thumbs up, laying down on the loveseat.

"Awe, is my wittle baby sissy tired?" He said, so I flipped him off.

"Baby Styles giving off Tommo vibes.. I love it!" Zayn said, laughing and sitting down next to Harry.

They all sat down, but there wasn't a seat for Niall so he sat in between Louis' legs in the floor.

I felt bad, sense I was taking up two spots, but I felt like offering a seat would be weird.

Maybe I'm just overthinking it.

"Popcorn anyone?" My mom asked, getting a positive response from the boys.