Am I enough? (Part 2) NR

Requested by @youssra265
—————————————————
!!!Tw!!!
—————————————————

I wake up with my girlfriend playing with my hairs. "Good morning." I whisper up to her. "Good morning babe. How did you sleep?" "Good I guess, you?" "I had you in my arms again after a whole month so yes. Let's go down." "Nat I will stay in bed today, ok? I don't feel so well and you won't kick his ass, ok?" "Hun, you ok?" "Only nausea, it's ok." "Ok stay here, I'll be back with something to eat for us. I have a meeting the whole day but I can say that I have to take care of you and we can made a day in bed." "No babe, I'm gonna be ok and our job is important even the meetings so go eat something and then go to the meeting, have fun I love you."

*time skip

"I'm back, how are you?" I wake up again. "Good, good." "Did you sleep the whole day?" "Maybe." I smiled at her. "Did you eat something?" "Yeah sure." That was way to fast and of course she noticed it. She raise an eyebrow and look at me intensive. "I'm not hungry." "Babe you have to eat something." "I feel like if I would eat something that I have to throwing up then." "Ok but tomorrow and if it doesn't get better you will go to Bruce." "That's really not necessary but come to bed and let's talk about it when we need to."
She reluctantly nods and comes to me to bed where I cuddle her right away. We kissed and she kissed me on my forehead and I fall back asleep.

*time skip

I wake up but I still can't face the others so I guess I'll stay with the excuse of nausea. Even today it's not that wrong but I know it is like that because I haven't eaten anything yesterday but I'm still not hungry.
"What's your brain thinking about that early in the morning?" I slightly jumped because I didn't expect her voice at all. "Morning Cherry." I smiled at her. "Morning love, how are you? Still nausea?" She studied my face again so I just nod. "Bruce?" She asks worried. "No it's fine. It gets better so I guess I just have to wait." I fake a smile again and just hope that she is to tired to notice. "Ok, I'll bring you something little up to finally eat something." "I'm still not hungry, sorry." "Just try ok, for me?" "Ok."
She brings me toast and a water bottle up. Drinking was no problem but eating, I have eaten 5 bites but run immediately to the bath.

Today a mission of her starts again it took like forever to get her to go. She is really worried but I really don't wanna face them and now it was real with the nausea and vomiting.

*three days later
Natasha pov:

We finally fly home again. I hope Y/N is better by now, I'm really worried about her. I couldn't find her in the living room, kitchen and training room so I went up to her room.

Little did I know.

I open the door and it was completely dark in it so I put the ligh back on and I was shocked. I couldn't believe my eyes at first but a second later I snapped back to reality.
"Oh god babe." I run to her body on the floor. "Hey babe, can you hear me?" but she doesn't react. "HELP, PLEASE HELP, HELP." I yelled as loud as I could and not even 20 seconds later the first people were there. "Please get Bruce." "Nat bring her down to the lab, I'll call Bruce." With that Clint put out his phone and I lift her up. God she is so light. I run with her in my arms down to the lab where Bruce was already there.
After he was done with every test and everyone was down I couldn't help but I had to yell at them, I am so angry.
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS? NONE OF YOUR IDIOTS EVER THOUGHT ABOUT LOOKING AFTER HER? THREE GOD DAMN DAY AND EVEN BEFORE, YOU GUYS FORGOT HER BIRTHDAY AGAIN, TONY YOU TOLD HER ON HER BIRTHDAY THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TIME BECAUSE PETER IS IMPORTANT AND OTHER STUFF I WON'T EVEN SAY AND AFTER HER BIRTHDAY SHE WAS IN BED FOR TWO DAYS AND NONE OF YOU EVER ASKED AND I COME HOME AND HAVE TO FOUND HER LIKE THAT BECAUSE NONE OF YOUR IDIOTS CARED."