Talk to me NR

!!!Huge Trigger Warning!!!
——————————————————————

I was always an open and outgoing person. I was barley in my room, I alway was training with my S.O Natasha or Wanda, Pietro and me were doing pranks on Sam and Clint. Also I often helped Bruce in his lab because I was good in medicine. I also was close to Bucky, I never knew why but we were really good friends from day one. But I always was closest to Natasha, she is always there for me when I had nightmares or anxiety and all the stuff like that. I could always come to her and she always took me in her arms and made me feel save with her.
But yeah, I was. One day, one stupid party, one person changed everything.
After it I was always in my room when I didn't had training. I barely speak to any of them and always when they ask me what happened I run up to my room and lock myself in it. I normally always found peace in training with Natasha but now it was just different. Not because I stopped liking training but I enjoy it more when I was alone and just have the time to hitting the punching bag.

Right now we are having dinner and it was quiet. 'Weird' I thought till I realized that they are all looking at me worried. I take all my mental strength together to ask them. "W-what's up?" I always hated to talk in front of many people it made my anxiety rise up. I start playing with my fingers and fight against the pressure to looking down to the ground. Natasha carefully put her hand on mine to show me she was there but it was close for me so I start panicking slightly.
"Nothing, we are just worried about you, you lost weight so we want to see you eating." Tony says friendly and calm which wasn't normal at all for him. Now that I have the pressure to eat in front of them, I start to panic more.
Natasha turns my chair to her so she could look at me. "Y/N, look at me, it's all ok. You are safe, no one is going to hurt you honey. I'm here, look in my eyes, breathe with me." She slowly reaches out for my hand because that what we normally do, she normally takes my hand and put it to her chest so I could feel her breathing and I could match mine to her but this time I couldn't. The moment she got my hand it was all too much. I hit her hand away and scream "DON'T TOUCH ME!" I stand up and run out of the room.

Natasha pov:

I was shocked from her reaction. I just sit there with my hand still near her seat and my jaw was open. Wanda and Bucky came over to me, Bucky kneels down in front of me and Wanda hugs me from behind. Without noticing tears start to run down my cheeks and something in me klicked why she is acting that way.
"B-Bucky was she different how she was acting around you? I mean like yeah she is acting differently but even more strange?" I ask him quiet. He looks at me confused but as he was thinking about it he nods. I jumped up from my chair and starts running up to her room, I know I left behind a lot of confused people but I couldn't care less about it.

I knock on her door but got no response, maybe I was too quiet so I knock again. No response. Maybe she couldn't answer anymore so I try to open the door but it was locked. "FRIDAY, unlock the door." I heard a klick so I open the door just to find an empty room. I checked the bathroom but it was also empty. I found some of her drawings, I remember that a few months ago they weren't so dark, they had colors and happy motives but now the are just dark. I start to panic myself. "FRIDAY where is Y/N?" "She run outside after she stand up from dinner." "FRIDAY can you send me her coordinates on my watch." "Sure but this will take one or two minutes, Agent Romanoff. Should I inform the others to help you searching her?" "No just track her as fast as you can and lock her room again after I left it." I run out of her room and outside of the base. Me watch dinged and now I could just follow the navigation.
I end up in front of a big tree where we trained climbing together. I look up and found her nearly unconscious so I climbed up to her as fast as I could and without any protests she let me help her down again. I sat her down to the ground so she could lean against the tree and sit down in front of her.
"Honey you have to talk to me now please." I begged her and she looks up to me. "I-I'm s-sorry." I looked at her worried. She took a deep breath. "Good, you're doing so good, take your time. Why are you sorry little one?" "I-I shouldn't h-have screamed at y-you or hit you or d-distance myself from you." My heart stings that she feel like she have to say sorry for that. "Honey, no look at me, it's ok, it's completely fine, I not mad with you or something like that, I'm just worried and I have a thought in my head what could have happened but I need you to tell me, ok sweetheart?"
She got nervous again. "Honey, may I?" I ask her and slowly put my arms up to her and she nod. I put my arms on shoulders and slowly rub them.
"Uhm so there was this party of Stark and I always looked that someone of us was near me because I felt someone was staring at me but then uhm I-I needed to go to the b-bathroom and..." she stopped herself and tears are running down her cheeks. I carefully wipe them away and rubbing her shoulders again. "H-He followed me but I didn't noticed and in the toilet he...he just...he said if I scream for help he would kill me and you guys and I-I couldn't let that happened so he..." She stopped again. "I feel sorry but I have to ask, did he raped you?" She nod slowly.
"Oh my god, honey. That's why you're acting like this. I'm so sorry, I wished I would have noticed." I slowly pull her into an hug. "Do you know who this asshole was?" She nod her head again. "It of was one of the higher people, I guess someone who has to do something with Stark Industry." "If I show you some pictures, would you recognize him?" Again she nod. "Little one, let's go back to the base, you're getting cold, that's not good." I help her stand up again and put my leather jacket around her.
Back in the base I lead her to sit down on her place and put her plate in the microwave. "I'm back in a sec ok?" I ask her and she nod. I run down to Starks lab and ask him where the file is where everyone who is always invited to the parties because they are important persons. He give it to me confused but I just said that we'll talk later about it. Back in the kitchen I give her her plate and knife and fork. She meant that after a few bites she wasn't hungry anymore but I force her to eat more. After she ate the half of plate I nod that it was ok now.
"So sweetheart, I have here a file with everyone who is always invited, can you look through it and tell me if you saw that man." She nod again and after two minutes she tapped on a photo and got tears again in her eyes. I put one of my hand to her back and gently rub it and with the other one I wrote down his Name and everything and put the photo to my note.
"Now honey, let's get you in bed and I will take care of this problem ok?" "Thank you Tasha." She smiles slightly and I smile warmly at her.

After she was in bed, I walk down to Tony. He was in his lab with Pepper which was good because Pepper is the boss of SI. "Guys on a world." I said and they both turned to me. "Like in old times." Tony joked but Pepper nudged him after she saw my face. "Tony, it's serious." We sat down together and I explained them what happened to Y/N. I give them the note with the photo and they both told me that they will cut everything off with him and that they will dragging him to the court if Y/N is ok with it. I thanked them and went back up to Y/N to see if she's ok and she was asleep. I carefully closed her door again and I know it takes time but now that she talked she will get better soon, clearly she will never be the same person like she was before but that's ok.