One day with a baby NR

"Y/N, come on. Be a good girl for me ok, I promise I'll make it up to you tonight." Natasha smirks. "But every step hurts. I don't wanna feel that pain anymore." "Where are your pain meds, honey?" "Em- wait did you say you make it up to me at night?" "That took long for you to realize but yes. Where you about to say empty?" "No?!" I whispered. "Was that a question or an answer?" "Oki fine I'll go down with you, but if they give me that thing for one second, I run away."
That was when Natasha starts to laugh like she would die the next second.
"That's not funny, Tasha." "But the imagination is. Y/N the fearless one, runs away with a broken leg from a baby. It really is funny."
"Shut up." I nudge her. "Ah careful, this night can also get into something different." I gulped and immediately get quiet.
"Now come here monkey. I carry you and your walking support." I squeak in excitement while she picks me up with a giggle.

"This is our daughter, Aurora and this is Auntie Nat and Y/N." I smile and the baby automatically wants to grab my hand but I quickly pull away. Before Aurora could even react, Natasha put her hand before the baby so she could play with the rings. "Y/N." Natasha smiles at me and I give in and let the baby play with my hand.
"Look Aurora really likes you. Can you take her for a second, I really need to go to the toilet." Wanda smiles at me and I just glare at Natasha who starts to laugh. She put her hands out but Aurora don't wanted to go to her. Aurora puts her hands up to me again and again and slowly gets frustrated because I didn't move.
"Babe, be a good girl and I'll pay you later." Natasha whispers in my hear. I thought for a second but then I put my hands out for her and she giggles. Just being in my arms and playing with my hairs makes her happy.

Suddenly our alarm went off and they all run to wear our suits are. "Can you look after her because you can't go with us so we could really need Wanda and Vision." I glare at Natasha but of course I nod. "Thank you. I tell Wanda." "Tasha, be careful please." I shouted after her and she turns around one last time and smiles at me.
When she left I realized that Aurora was nearly crying because the loud noises and the mood change. "Hey hey no, don't cry oki." Luckily for me my old wheelchair was near to us so I stand up with her still on my arm. I'm limping over to it and sit down with her in it. In that moment also the alarm stops so I know they are now out. I sit with my feet up so she can't fall and push us a bit forward.
Automatically she gets excited and starts to giggle again. We did this for a while and after it I laying her down on the sofa in the living area and put Frozen on.
Soon I realized that she liked it when I sing with them so I did. It went so like this with Frozen two and after that I put her in a safety chair and make her milk warm to feed her.

Again when drove around with the wheelchair and now it's around 8pm and for my luck she is just as exhausted as I am. I put on Tangled again and sing the sounds for her till she was finally asleep.
I really wanted to stay awake but it got too much and I also fall asleep.

Natasha pov:

When we were done it was by now around 10pm and I just hope that at home is everything fine.
I know Y/N really isn't a fan of babies but she never told me why. Before she came to us she was constantly working with babies. She was a pediatric nurse on the neonatology.
I feel bad for her that she had to look after Aurora because I think something happened to Y/N back when she was a nurse. That would explain the change from loving babies to now.

We walk in and found the tv still on while when we turn around there are Y/N and Aurora asleep. Y/N had protective arm around her and all around them are so many pillows so that nothing could happen. Aurora is a bit snuggling up to Y/N and all in all it just looks really cute. I take a photo of it before Wanda came with a huge smile on her face and carefully picks Aurora up.
After she said bye to me I couldn't find her walking support near around her but her wheelchair. Well I guess it was just easier to get everywhere with a baby.

I carefully pick my baby up and cary her up to our bed. I carefully lay her down and change my clothes.
"Hey." She whispers in a raspy voice. I lay down next to her and take her in my arms. "Sleep baby, tomorrow is a new day and you need the energy." I whisper into her ear and squeeze her side lightly. Without any other comment from her she was back asleep.
I guess she needed all her energy today and not only for the baby but also for her, physical as well as psychological. I don't know but I just can see it and feel it but also the way she cuddles really close up to like her life depends on it. She normally only does it like that when she had a really bad day. Tomorrow I'm going to look on the cameras what they did and how her day was for her.