Red room SJ

Requested by @/storie_foryou
Maybe it doesn't make much sense, I'm sorry. But please read, this took me so long.

Warnings: red room story, abusive mentioned , fighting, giving up, rape mentioned , panic

Scarlett pov:
Florence and I are in Comic-Con and right now in the meet and greet. All of the fans we meet were absolutely happy about the out coming of the Black Widow movie. Now we had the last person who was a cute girl, I guess 17 years old and a cosplayer because she in a fighting suit like us when we played the part from the red room. She was a bit shy and had a cute Russian accent.
We talked about this and that but after a few minutes it got a bit weird, she asked from where we would all the information like it would be real. We were a bit confused but told her that it's all made up. After that she got even more nervous what she tried to hide but really not so well.
"Hey, talk to us? Can we help you somehow?" She shakes her head no but we both knew she was near to a panic attack. "Just too many people and too loud." She whispers and looks panicking around in the room, trying to calm herself again. I stand up and walk over to her to put carefully an arm around her. "Let's go somewhere else, where it's quiet." Florence nod and opened the door for us. We went with her outside but to the part were only we are aloud to be so it was quiet.
"Now breath honey." I smile at her. "Don't call me that." She whispers. We both realize how much she was fighting with herself. "I won't but talk to us, what can we do?" "I'm so sorry." She whispers and that was the moment when Flo pulled me away from the kid. Confused I look over to Florence but she just pulled me further away and went before me. Only then I realized that they both started fighting so I immediately helped her and together we got her to the ground.
She started crying and shaking. "I'm so dead." She mumbles. "What do you mean with that?" Flo asks her. "I failed, I'm so dead." She continues to mumble to herself. I look to Florence and she nods so we turned her on her back and sit her up. "They will kill me." She mumbles and tries to free herself. I force her to look at me. "Who wants to kill you? You need to talk to us, you just attacked us, that's the least you can do." "You wouldn't believe me anyway." She whispers barely audible.
She stopped trying to free herself and sobbing. Her tears fell now silently. "Try to, please." "See, for you it's only a movie for me it's- it's- doesn't matter, just call the security." "No we won't. Do you hear me? We won't." I say and sit down before her. "What do you mean with for us it is just a movie but for you-?" I ask her softly. "It's real." She whispers and if I wouldn't be right before her I would have missed it.
"Real?" I said a bit louder than her and she nods. "No, never. I can't believe it." Flo whispers and sits down next to her. I know she believes her but she just can't think of all this being real. "See- I told you, you won't-" she starts but was cut off by Florence bringing her into a hug. "I believe you, we believe you, it's just if this is all real... it breaks my heart that young women have to go through all this." She mumbles.
"Let's go somewhere more private and then you tell us as much as you can about it." I smile at them both and we help her up. "I never caught your name." I smile at her and she blushed a bit. "It's Natalia." She whispers and looks scared at me but my smile just rise even more. "What a beautiful name." I smile and she giggles lightly.

Natalia pov:
Now that all happened a month ago. Scarlett trusts me that much that she let me live with her and her family. I really don't know how I deserve this. She asks me sometimes about the red room because I never really talked about it but also she doesn't force me to talk about it, which I'm really thankful for.
In this small time Rose got really close to me and I'm her big sister even though I'm only here for a month.

Scarlett pov:
I let Natalia live with us because I really trust her. I don't know why I just do. Colin was at the beginning against it but after I told him that she would be homeless, he give in and the fact that Rose loves her, let my heart melt.

"Momma, momma! Wake up!" I heard Rose yell at me. I open my eyes, sit up and put her in my lap. "Rose, what is it?" She was squirming in my lap and looks really worried. "It's Natalia, she's screaming and crying in her sleep." I immediately stand up and put Rose back down on the bed. "Stay here with Colin for me, would you?" She nods and before I left she added "please help her, momma." I smile at her and then at Colin who was now only half asleep and pulls Rose to him.

In her room I crouch down in front of her and whisper her name. I carefully put my hand down on her chin and that's when she wakes up. She flinched away from my touch and from me. "Natalia, hey, it's me, Scarlett. You're not there anymore, you're with us now." I said calmly and she really calms a bit. She slowly comes back to where I'm crouching down in front of the bed.
Then something happened, for the first time she is leaning against me and let me hug her. That moment was so magical because I know that now she trusts me too. All the tension left her body.
"You know you can always talk to me about everything." I whisper in her ear and she nod. "Scar?" She pulls away a bit so she could look at my face. "Yes, ho- Natalia." "I guess I'm ready to talk and I guess you can call me that again." I smile warmly at her and she tries to mirror it but it doesn't really work.
"You played Natasha now for over 10 years. Uhm there a lot of things the same just not completely. The like you guys called it 'Back Widow program' starts a lot earlier. I don't really have memories of my real parents, I only know that they killed them. That's the first thing I can remember." She stopped and looked up to me for only a second. "You-Natasha in Age of Ultron or now in the Black Widow movie, she got tortured in there for nearly everything and well that's true. We have our first mission with 14 so till then we have to be completely done with the program. Uhm I don't know what else to say..." I slowly pull her back in my arms.
"You don't, it's ok. Do you wanna tell me about what you were dreaming?" She tenses up again and her breathing hitches. "You know what you have with Rose, honor that every second." "I do ." I assure her. "Did they?" I asks her carefully. She didn't answer what was more than enough. "Honey, what did you dream?" She takes a deep breath and slowly looks in my eyes again.
"The 'graduation ceremony' it's not directly how the film shows it. Yeah there is the 'chup chup' but you aren't under any drugs and so you can get used to 'it' they let them having their turn on you after the 'chup chup'. Uhm that's pretty much the worst thing they ever did to us because after that all the torture isn't even half that worse than before all that." I couldn't held my tears in anymore. It is so disgusting what they do to them.
"Momma no crying please." She says and takes me in her arms. "What did you just say?" I ask her and put her face in my hand. "No crying, please." She repeats confused. "No the word before that, how did you just call me?" Now she realized what I meant and looked shocked at me. "I-I'm sorry." She whispers. "No, no, it's fine, it's so fine, you don't know how happy you make me with all this. You talked, you called me momma, it's shows me at you start to feel comfortable and safe around me, us. I love you Natalia."