Interview SJ

Ib: Tiktok pov, maybe TW idk sry, Fluff

————————————————

Scarlett pov:

I sit in the make-up and wait for Y/N to finally come. I called her again and again but it always went to voicemail. Jimmy calls us on stage so I need to go out there alone.

"So Scarlett, where's Y/N?" Jimmy asks me. "I actually have no clue, we said that we would meet here because you know I came here directly from the set. But if it's ok I would leave my phone on, maybe she's gonna call me back." "Yeah sure. So how is it on set?" "It's pretty good, we have a lot of fun, the cast is amazing but of course I miss Y/N a lot." "Yeah, I believe you. That must be hard for your relationship right?" "No not really, of course we need to work on it but we really are doing good." "So there is this rumor I wanted to ask you about but I guess it's proof now. I wanted to ask you if Y/N is really often late?" I started to giggle lightly. "Well uhm yeah sometimes but the last few years she was always over punctual. That's why I'm actually so worried right now, I don't know, I just have a bad feeling you know." "Yeah I know that feeling."

Y/N pov:

I woke up extremely sore. Everything hurts like hell. There is smoke everywhere. I could barely leave my eyes open. What the hell happened? I remember that I was in the car on my way to the Jimmy Fallon Show then everything went black. I tried to focus on anything around me but I couldn't.

"Hello, can you hear me?"

Suddenly someone shakes me a bit but it causes so much pain that I just groan. I close my eyes again but the person immediately shakes me again.

"Hey, no, no, you need to keep your eyes open for me."

"My p-phone. I-I nee" I stuttered.

"Hey no, eyes open, you need to tell me where you have the most pain, ok?"

I tried to move but I couldn't at all, not my neck, not my arms and not my legs.

"I-I can't mo" I whispered.

I am so exhausted and I really just need to sleep.

"Eyes open. What's your name, honey?"

"Y/N." I mumble.

"Ok Y/N, I'm gonna do a body check on you now and you tell me if you feel it and if it hurts, ok?"

"Yeah" I got out barely audibly.

"Ok so I'll start in your face."

"I feel it" My voice was now no longer stuttering but only barely audible. I was so tired.

"Eyes open. Your neck?"

"Ahhh. Hurt."

"Ok your shoulders?"

"Ok."

"Your left arm?"

"Hurt." I breathed.

"Right arm?"

"Ok."

"Ok now I have to check your torso so don't be scared ok?"

I hum a yes.

"Your ribs?"

"Ahhh," I shut my eyes again from the pain.

"Ok. Pain, I got it. Now your abdomen?"

"It's ok."

"Your hips?"

"It's ok."

"You're left leg? Oh there is a big wound. I need to tie this because of the blood loss."

I could see her move but I still didn't have a clear vision.

Suddenly another voice appears.

"I found your pocket, is there your emergency ID in it?"

"Emergency number." I mumble still barely audible.

"Ok, I'm gonna call that number."

"Thank yo-"

"No eyes open. I'm done with your left leg now your right one, ok?"

"I didn't feel."

"Do you feel that?"

"No. Why don't I feel?"

"Ok, keep calm. It's ok. Right leg can you feel my hands?"

"No."

"That's ok. I need you to focus now on my voice, can you do that?"

"I'm so tired."

"Yeah I know but we gonna put-"

That's when everything went black again.

Scarlett pov:

We are nearly over with the show and Y/N still didn't show up. That's when my phone started to ring. I looked up to Jimmy who nodded and I pulled my phone out. It was an unknown number, strange.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hello here is Nola Smith, I'm a paramedic. There was an accident and you are the emergency number from Y/N, is that right?"

I was shocked, I teared up and didn't know what to think.

"Yes, is she ok?"

"Ma'am, we need you to come to Marias Hospital."

"Ok, I'll be on my way immediately."

The woman hung up and I looked shocked at Jimmy. He heard the whole call.

"Scarlett go." He whispers and I jump up and run outside. I know Cobie is waiting outside so I run to her. "Hey Scar, why are you running? Where is Y/N?"

"We need to go to the Marias Hospital right now."

"Where is Y/N?"

"There."

"What happened?" Cobie asks while she starts to drive.

"They said there was a car accident."

"Oh lord."

*time skip

"You can go now to Y/N, she is awake." A nurse came to me and Cobie. We both went into the room and when I saw Y/N laying there I nearly broke down. Her left leg was bandaged as well as her left arm and around her neck she had a stifneck. In her face she had also a few cuts and all in all she just looks broken and damaged.

"Scar." She smiles. "Hey Honey." I smile warmly at her. "Hey Cobie." "Y/N, how are you?" "I'm sore but it could have been worse I guess." "Do you know what happened, honey?" "I only know I was on my way to Jimmy. When I woke up, there was a paramedic then everything went black again." I still had a raspy voice.

"Y/N, honey, I know you long enough to see when you are not telling me something. What is it?" "I'm scared." She whispers barely audibly. "Y/N, you know you can tell me everything. I will always love you and there is nothing that can change that." I smile at her and put my hand down on her leg. The moment I realized it I put my hand immediately back to me. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to-" She looks confused up to me. "I had my hand on you bad leg, I-" "Scar, honey, that's the thing." She took a deep breath and looks to Cobie briefly. "I can't feel or move them anymore." Shocked I look at her and I got tears in my eyes. "I can understand you if you don't want me anymore." That even shocked me more. "Y/N as I said a minute ago, I will always love you and that doesn't change anything about it." "I'm gonna need a wheelchair." She mumbles. "And we gonna work that out too, just like we do it with everything, together." Now we all have tears in our eyes. "You two are so cute." Cobie smiles.

A year later we were by Jimmy again but this time I drove her. " So Y/N, how does it feel to be a whole year too late?" We all started to laugh.