Kidnapped NR

"Heyyyy Captain Ass or the Billionaire. Someone on the other end?" I shout in the ear piece I just ripped out of the redheads ear. The redhead wakes up and tries to attack me but I just push me knee harder on her neck. "Be nice." I smirk down at her.
"Y/N?" The billionaire asks. "Oh so you do remember me?" "Sure. How can you forget your worst nightmare?" "Kind as ever Stark." "What do you want?" "Let Natasha free, she has nothing to do with that." I heard Steve in the background. "Oh I don't know by now, I will contact you then and till then I will have a lot of fun with your redhead." I smirk down at the redhead and destroy her ear piece. She looks slightly worried for a moment but covers up fastly.
"What do you want?" "As you heard, I don't know it yet. I just saw the opportunity but don't worry, you will be fine." I smile at her devilish and tie her up on her hands to the bed because it was the only thing. "Sleep, you look tired." I smirk at her and she looks unbelievable. "I won't do anything, no worries but we can also talk and get to know each other." I smile at her and she gets confused. "Come on, I'm not that bad. You know Tony, he always overreact. He's a drama queen and Steve is just pissed because of what I did." She lightly giggles but stops immediately.
"How do you know each other." She now asks after a silent minute. "I was working undercover in SI and I guess he would have forgiven me that but I hooked up with his assistant Pepper. Since them he became a dick so I did the same. So your name is Natasha?" "You do have realised that they are together now so he was just jealous and yes. And why is Steve so pissed?" Natasha answers and asks me. "Ohhh, so I need now a new toy. Lucky for me that I found you." I smirk at her and again the redhead stiffened. "Come on, I would never do something without your consent. As I said only they make me the evil one. Did you saw me on Lokis side while the fight in New York? Yes you didn't. I helped the people on the ground to bring them into a safe place." I smile at her.
"But if you not the bad guy why would you kidnap me?" "Oh please, you're the Black Widow. I bet you could have freed yourself by now but you didn't and be honest, it must be like a break from all the boys." Without wanting to, she indirectly agrees with me. "But you didn't really answered me so why?" I stare at her for a few seconds and then walk away from her. "I guess you're hungry, I'm gonna get us something. Shawarma ok?" She nod slowly with a confused look. "Aren't you scared that when you come back, I'm not here anymore?" "Oh no! This room have no exits." "And how do you leave?"  I just wink at her and disappear.

I appeared with the food in front of her again and sit down next to her on the bed. "So you are a witch?" "Something against it?" "No." She mumbles. "Good. Try a single thing and you will find out what else I can do." I smirk at her and start to untie her. I keep an close eye on her and every move while we start eating. "So you never told me why Steve is pissed on you?" "I seduced him and turned him on, started a relationship with him to wait till he is so horny and needy, he could have exploded because you know him, he would never touches himself and then I left. I know it wasn't right to play with his feelings but it was so fun."  I smiled at my self and I could see something in her changed. She scanned my body and bit her lip.
"Please don't." I mumble and stare down at my food. "Not because your not hot but because I changed, I don't do things like that anymore." "Something like what? Hook up with someone or play with someone?" "Both." I answer quietly and she scanned my face. "Someone hurt you, right?" I didn't answer her but saw that she was done with her food so I silently tie her up again and disappear again. After that I want to be alone. What was I thinking, she is a spy and very trained of course she can read me like a book.

After a few hours, by now it was around midnight, I appeared back in the room where I left the spy. She was still up but looks really really tired. I quickly untie her because I didn't want her to feel like she is back in the red room. "Sorry I left for so long. So, now you can sleep, I'm sorry shouldn't have tied you up again." She just shakes her head. "I shouldn't have ask, it was too private and none of my business." She smiles at me. "Спокойной ночи." (Good night) I smile at her and wanted to leave again but she stops me. "No, please stay."
I look back up at her and sit down on the floor, leaning against the wall. "You know you can lay down with me, I won't do anything." She smiles softly. "I just kidnapped you and wasn't really kind by doing so, I keep my distance." "Please, you need to rest too." I eventually give in and fall asleep immediately. I was so exhausted from the last few days and somehow she makes me feel safe.

I wake up again and noticed that we are cuddled up with each other. I try to free myself but she pulls me closer to her. "It's ok. Good morning. Do you feel better?" Again I try free myself, this time with succeed. "I don't know what you're talking about." I was confused. "In the night, your breathing got heavy and you got restless. I tried to comfort you and the only thing that helped was cuddling you." Natasha smiles. "I'm sorry. How do you want your coffee?" "Again no worries, I would gladly do it again and black." With that I disappeared and come back with two coffees and two croissants.
While eating I started to look at her. "Uhm sorry for kidnapping you. I don't know what came into my mind. I'll bring you back to the tower after breakfast. Again sorry." "You apologize a lot for someone who is one of the kindest people I know. Really you are a good person and I would like it if we stay in contact." Natasha smiles. "But I kidnapped you." "As you said, it was a long needed break from the boys and you are the kindest person that ever kidnapped me. Please keep your heart, it makes you who you are and for me that a wonderful woman." I blushed hearing this. She slowly leans in and gives me a small peek on my cheek.
After we were done, I give her my phone number. I take her hands in mine and thought about the tower. The next moment we were in front of it. We walk in and all the boys immediately put out their guns and aiming them at me. I flinched slightly and went more behind the redhead.
"Boys guns down, now!" Natasha demand and Clint did, Bruce had nod weapons, Thor wasn't there so now it was only Steve with a gun what was really weird looking and Tony with his Hand from the suit.
"Tony, Steve, I'm fine. Everything is ok so put them down now." She says calmly. "I told you I shouldn't have come in with you and that they will hurt/kill me by the next time they see me. I was nice to meet you, bye. Bye boys." I whisper to her only the last part I said loud enough. She turns to me and again she gives me a small kiss on my cheek again and I disappeared after she let go of me.

Natasha pov:
I don't know what is up with me but Y/N changed something in me. The time with her was great and I finally felt like the weight of the world isn't on my shoulders.
"Are you maniac?" Steve shouted. "Oh no but you guys. She changed, she isn't the same person like she was. She isn't the evil one so stop being scared of her cause I like her and I will definitely see her again."
With that I leave the room, wearing a big smile from only thinking about that I will see her again.