S.H.I.E.L.D. bullies NR

!!!TW!!!
————————————————
"Agent L/N, wait here the rest of you dismiss." I walk up to Maria and wait with her till everyone have left the room.
"Y/N, talk to me, what is up with you?" "Maria, I don't know what you are talking about, everything is fine." She studied my face very carefully. "Yeah you are still a bad liar." "Does this have any meaning or can I go back to work?" "You know I'm always there for you and you can always talk to me but yeah you can go if you're not ready to talk." I force a smile, nod and leave the room too.

*little time skip

It's noon, I'm in the cafeteria and sit there alone again in the last corner. Even though I'm an Level 8 Agent a lot of lower leveled Agents like to be assholes to me and they walk towards me right now.
"Look there is our little slut." I sighed. "What have you done that Commander Hill needed to talk to you in private or did she just fucked the shit out of you? Are you not just Romanoffs slut, are you the slut for Commander Hill too?"
"Watch your tone when you are talking about a higher leveled Agent and you Commander." I mumble. "Ha we all know how you get your Level 8-" "I wasn't talking about myself if you would have listened to my words, you would have noticed and I don't think you know how I got my Level 8 because you don't have the classification for it." "Don't provoke us." "I don't, I just told the the truth." "You know what-"
"Agent L/N, in my office." Director Fury himself stand in the door and stares at me. I stand up and stumble over the foot of the one Agent she deliberately put before me. They start to laugh but I just walk off to Director Fury.
"Agent L/N, why didn't you say something to them, they should respect you more." "I'm sorry Sir that you had to see this." "Is this something that happens often or was that the first time?" "Director Fury Sir, there is nothing to worry about, everything is fine." "It's funny how you and Romanoff are one of the best Agents for undercover missions but if it come to lying to me or Hill, you are the worst." He smiles at me and open the door of his office. "Yeah I heard it already, Sir." "If they keep bothering you, say something." "Yes Sir."

*time skip

Finally it's the end of the day and I walk home. Fury told me about my new Mission with the Avengers again. I open the door and realized that someone is in my apartment. I'll out pull my gun out and search my apartment until I get out of nothing disarmed. I was just about to attack when I noticed the red hair and looked up into the face.
"Natasha!" "Hey Darling." "Don't you ever do that again!" "Had someone a bad day?" "Just leave it, I need to pack and sleep and you too." I want to walk of but she holds be back. "Wait honey, you ok?" "Yeah always." I fake a smile but she still holds me. "Did I do something?" "No honey, I'm just really tired, I had a real shit day and two absolutely funny talks with Maria and Fury." I snapped and regret it the second after. "I-I'm sor-"
"Hey, hey it's ok, it's ok." She took me in her arms and I broke down. Together, we sink on the floor and she hold me tightly in her arms until I calmed down and stopped crying. She picks me up and lay me down in bed.

*time skip

Back in S.H.I.E.L.D. after the Mission it just got worse. There were paparazzi and now everyone knows that I was on a Mission with the Avengers.
I was nearly done with my food and just hope that today I didn't have to see the group of Agents again but here they come.
"Look who's here, our little Avenger slut." "Why do you always say 'slut'? Just because I have a life outside of S.H.I.E.L.D. and I am in happy relationship doesn't mean that I am a 'slut'. Search for a hobby." "Uhhh finally open her mouth again and then being so disrespectful." "To be honest, I was really gentle and it is just the truth, you are the one who always comes to me so if you want an autograph, I can give you one and you never have to bother me again." "Think you funny?" "Yeah, Clint and Sam say it a lot." "Uhhh someone thinks she's special because she works with the Avengers but I like to tell you something, everyone here in S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Avengers hate you. You don't deserve to be with them." "Oh so you jealous?" "Shut the hell up, you are a slut, you worth nothing, you don't even deserve to talk to me." "Well I have an easy solution for that, leave."
She hits me and now everyone is watching and a few stands up to help me. "Go kill yourself." She told me agressively. "Agent L/N, in my office, Agent Miller in Director Furys office, NOW!" Maria shouted and again when I stand up Agent Miller put her foot in front and I fall over it. I guess that was enough for Maria because she walks over to us and build herself up in front her and glare at her.
"You are lucky that we are in S.H.I.E.L.D. right now and I know Director Fury will deal with you but I hope for you that you will never cross my way again."
Without any other word Maria turns to me, helps me up, told another Agent to bring them to Director Fury and walks off with me. She leads me into her office, sits me down on a couch and crouch down in front of me. I couldn't look at her, I just feel ashamed.
She lifts my chin up with her finger so I have to face her but i didn't lift up my eyes to her. "Y/N, look at me, please." Slowly I look up to her eyes. "D-Did you just say 'please'?" "Oh don't make me regret it." She smiles. "But I got what I wanted, right? You looked up to me." I try to smile back but I failed.
"So this is what you kept to you, huh? Why didn't you come to me with it? I could have helped you." "Well uhm, they never went that far." "It should have never come that far." "I'm sorry." "Why are you sorry?" "I'm sorry, I know I should have come to you but I just couldn't." "Why not?" "Probably because I am ashamed of it." "But you shouldn't, hun, they should." "Yeah maybe." "They are-"
Out of sudden the door flys open and we both reached for our guns.
"Babe are you alright? Oh come on guys, put them down."
"Natasha, how do you know?" "Well I was in S.H.I.E.L.D. and they all talk especially when I ask. Are you ok?" We all sit back down again which means, I sit on the couch again and they both crouch down in front of me. "Yeah I'm fine." "Don't lie to me. Why did she hit you?" "I don't know why, she never went this far before." "So you tell me that today wasn't the first time?" Natasha looks worried at me. "I ask her a few weeks ago before that Mission but she kept quiet, so how long did they do this to you?" "Since I got for them out of nothing a Level 8 Agent and a little bit before they found out about my relationship with you Tasha, so they got everything they needed to start with it." I look back down to the ground again. "But in the end they just said stuff to me apart from today." "Babe no staring to the ground, look at me." She lifts my face again. "What did they told you?" "Nothing important." "The day before our Mission, where you broke down in my arms, I can bet it was because of them so no, it is important and you will start talking now."
It knocks on the door and our all attention snaps to it. "In." Maria said and Director Fury comes in. "I'm just here to tell you that they won't bother you again." "Ok, thank you, Sir." Natasha and Maria say and I just nod. He left again and Natasha turns my face back to her. "What's on your mind?" "I-I don't know." "No lying." "Ok, I thought about maybe they are right." "Right with what?" Maria asks. "With what they said." "And what did they say?" Natasha asks.
I'm getting nervous from the situation and just wanted to go.
"Hey, hey, look at me, look at me, may I?" Natasha holds out her hand and to show me what she meant and I nod. She takes me in her arms and gently pulls my head and ear to her chest. "Listen to the beat of my heart, focus on it. It's ok, we are all save, you are save. I love you, моя любовь. I will never leave you." ( , my love.)

After a few minutes I calm down again and I told them about what they said to me. They both couldn't believe it and told me that I should never believe that and that they love me.