Truth or Dare NR

Ib my Tt
Flashbacks warning
—————————————————————

Once again Tony throws one of his parties, no one really knows why this time but actually no one cares. It's not like any of them would say no to free drinks, music and enjoying the time together.
I live with the Avengers now for over two years ever since Natasha recruited me. I know her since I was a little child. She secretly always took care of me in the red room and made sure I was ok. She basically was and is like a big sister to me.
The mask was always a part of my suit when I was on missions but when she came back she told me to wear it while we are on run but I never stopped wearing it.
So non of them besides Natasha knew what I look under it. They were always curious but to polite to ask which I was thankful for.
I mostly just wear a basic black mask like that:

Of course, I bought myself some fancier too for parties but today wasn't my day

I didn't feel well in my skin so I decided to put on a normal but still a bit elegant outfit.
I decided to go by a black turtleneck long sleeve with that mask so it didn't show anything of my neck. I took a also black skinny jeans.
Basically my whole outfit is black but wearing black brings me comfort and my blue hairs are color enough.
I went down and staight to the bar. Not that I would drink but Natasha is there and waves at me. I actually think non of them again besides Natasha ever realized that I never drink alcohol.
"Hey Y/N." She smiles at me and I sit down in front of her.
"Hey." I smile back at her. I learned how to get every emotion visible when they only see my eyes but also I knew that Tasha could read me like a book, with or without mask.
"Wanna tell me or should I fill you up till you tell it without knowing?" She asks with a smirk.
"Don't you dare!" I warn her. "It's nothing, I just don't feel well today." I mumble and she leans closer to me.
"In general or just in being you and in your own skin?" She asks like she could read my mind. I chocked the water I was drinking and she knows exactly she is right.
"Did you-" She starts to ask carefully but I cut her off. "No, I didn't had any of it." She smiles warmly at me and I already feel bad and sorry for cutting her off and using the tone I did.
"Don't be." She just says with a smile and again, did I said it out loud or why does she knows what I am thinking. Confused I turn around to see if I can find Wanda any near us but she is on the other side of the room in a conversation.
"I don't need Wanda to know what you are thinking." She smirks and I turn back to her. "Stop it, it's scary." I chuckle slightly and she joins. "I know you now for what, 10 years and you really think I needed Wanda?" "Ok, ok."

I stayed with Natasha till the after party started. It was just us and Maria and we all sit together. "Let's play truth or dare." Tony shouted like a small child. He is clearly drunk. I became uncomfortable because mostly when he is drunk and we play it he wants to dare me to show them my face or tell them something about my past and I won't do any of it.
Natasha noticed it because she pulls me closer to her and put a protective arm around me.
"Steve, truth or dare?" Tony trys to say as sober as possible. "Truth" He smiles. "Was it when Nat kissed you your first kiss since 1945?" He blushed but shake his head.
"Maria, truth or dare?" He asks shyly.
"Truth."
"Lame!" Tony shouted.
I grow more and more uncomfortable, I hate drunk people, they are loud and can change their moods in seconds out of nothing. I shift myself nearer to Natasha. She looks down to me with a soft face. "You know, you don't have to stay, you can leave whenever you want or I can go with you." I turn my face away from her back to the ground. "No it's ok, I'm ok." I whisper to her. I know she won't believe me but well you can't have everything, right?
"Y/N, truth or dare?" Maria asks me.
I know she would never go so far to dare me to take of my mask but I'm really not in the mood for anything.
"Truth, I guess." I say shyly.
"What is it with you and Romanoff?" I look confused to Natasha and back to Maria.
"You two are so close, I mean look at you right know, she have a protective arm around you and you are completely snuggled up to her, there is the whispering always but you two never kiss or anything."
I got a disgusted face and when I look up to Natasha she have the same face as me, then she looks down to me we both start to laugh.
"God no... she's like my little sister. I would be shocked if after 10 years I wouldn't be protective over her." Natasha finally get out.
After a few more rounds my dare was to took dare when Tony asks me which I found is clearly not fair but what's fair when you are sober in a bunch of drunk people, right?
"Ok so I give you the option either you took of you mask or you tell us something about your past." He smirks and I tense up. I could feel Natasha gets ready to protect me but I squeeze her hand and smile at her.
"Well ehm I can't remember the time before the red room, I refuse to talk about what happened there so I guess the only thing I can tell you is that I'm gay."
I take my water and sit down with it leaning against Natasha.
It goes on and on and I'm getting pretty tired so my self protection goes down and down which means that only one word could trigger me but I didn't realized in time.
"Truth because I don't trust you in that game." I say politely.
"Fair enough that is more to the both of you, why after all this time the both of you never loos a single word about the red room than you two met there?"
That caught me off guard and I completely froze. So does Natasha but she catches herself pretty fast again. "Tony, that's nothing we gonna talk about."
I spaced out and remembered the time in the red room, all the training, the punishment, how Tasha tried to comfort me when she was hurt herself and how she always tried to protect me. If she ever find out how often I took her punishment, she would kill me herself. I feel my breathing get heavier but I can't do anything about it. I felt two hands around me what caused me to start panicking.
"Y/N, stop it's me, it's me Natalia, everything is fine. Open your eyes hun, please look at me, everything is ok. We are not there, we are with the Avengers." She whispers into my ear and it stop hitting and kicking and let her pick me up.
We leave the room and went up to my room. I fall asleep on the way to it.
When I wake up, Natasha lay next to me and I am in her arms. That's when everything came back from last night.
"Good Morning." Natasha smiles and and smile back. "You know, I love seeing you smiling like that." "I know Tasha but I won't stop wearing the mask." "I never said you should." "I know. I'm sorry about last night, did I hurt you?" "No, no, everything is fine. Breakfast?" I nod but then I stop. What if they will make fun of me? What if they make fun of that I had a panic attack from just a few words? What if they will because Tasha picked me up like a small child?
"One dollar for your thoughts." Natasha jokes.
"Very funny, I was just thinking about 'what if they will make fun of me' can I now get the dollar, I want to eat ice cream this afternoon." "You know what, we go together and I'll pay us." "I like that." I sarcastically move my eyebrows up and down. She nudge me, we both get out of bed and get dressed.
Down in the kitchen Tony came up to me, Natasha was ready to basically beat the shit out of him but he surprised us all as he apologizes to me.