Caught SJ

You're around 17 so old enough, you're gay and have a girlfriend but you never told your mom because you were scared and then she was away for filming.

Light smut ⚠️
—————————————————————

Today I was completely alone at home because Mom is still away for filming and Colin went on a business trip for the next three days so I invited my girlfriend over. We are now for over 6 months together and really happy.
We are up in my room to watch some movies. We had snacks and drinks so we could started with the Harry Potter marathon.
After the first movie I could feel she snuggels nearer to me, I turn to face her and give her an long passionate kiss.
After the second movie I could feel her hand wandering over my belly and down to my thigh.
She wants more so I look up to her to give her the ok and she goes all dominant.
She sit down on my hips and pulles off my shirt leaving me in my red lace bra. She's groaning at the view and starts to places kisses all the way down from my neck to my breast and back. She starts sucking on my sweet points and leaves marks all over it. I moan at the feeling of if.
The moment her hand was wandering down to my jeans was the moment when my door was torn open.
"Y/N, surpri-" My mum stopped in shock her eyes wide open. I quickly cover my chest and my girlfriend goes down from me. After she caught herself again my mum closed the door again and I could hear her walking down.
We were so caught up in the moment that we must have overheard the door. Oh god my mum just caught us while making out.
"That's really not the way I wanted to tell her." I mumble still completely shocked. My girlfriend laughs slightly and puts my shirt back over my head.
"I better go now so you to can speak. Write me then." With that we both got up and I brought her to the door, saying goodbye and walking to my mum who was in the kitchen.
"Hey mum, what a surprise. How was filming?" I nervous let out. She turns to me still with the knife in her hand which she just used to cut an onion. "Ok look we can talk but please put that knife away and in the living room because there is no knife near." I chuckled nervously.
Her face was blank as she puts the knife down and walks off.
I sit down on the opposite couch and look at as she stares at me. We both couldn't take it anymore seriously and start to laugh.
"Well I guess I wasn't the only one with a surprise." My mum laughed out but as she cold down she looks a bit worried at me.
"Honey why didn't you told my about your girlfriend?"
"I don't know, at first I was scared then it was really exciting to always sneak around and then you were filming and I wanted to tell you about it in person and not over the phone."
She couldn't stay serious and smirks again. "Well yeah I found it out in real action." She starts to laugh again so I walk over to her and nudge her slightly but it only causes more laughter.
She brings me into a side hug and we enjoyed the embrace.
"Hun, I will always love you ok, no matter what." She whispers into my ear and I whisper "I know. I love you too." back.
After a while she turns me to her with wide eyes.
"What is it?" I ask her a bit scared. "Wait till I told Lizzie, Cobie and Bri."
"Well mum, actually they know it already."
She takes me into her arms again.
"I didn't mean that but you were really scared, weren't you?" She asks softly and I nod.
"I mean they told me I should just tell you about it and that you will support me but I love you and I was scared to loose the thing we have."
"My little принцесса (princessa), I would never let you down."

After a while my mum speaks again. "What I meant with telling them was I'm gonna tell them how I found it out." She laughs. "Don't you dare." "Hey, I'm the Russian bad ass here so not in that tone and you can't stop me anyway." She laughs.
She is right, with the red hairs it almost looks like I would live with Natasha Romanoff especially when she uses her little knowledge of russian.
"Wait when you two are at this point in the relationship, how long are you together?"
"Over 6 months." I mumble.
"So I guess it wasn't your first time?"
"God mum but no."
"And you're a bottom?"
"If you tell this the others then I'm gonna go all Natasha over you."
She nods and starts to laugh again.
"Sorry, I just can't believe it. I'm so lucky I came this early. Please lock your door the next time, I really don't wanna wanna walk in by you know deeper-"
"Mum!" My head was red like a tomato.
"Ok, ok but I wanna meet her. How about I continue and make dinner for us."
"Sounds nice but Mum, I want to say it to Colin ok, I didn't do it because I wanted you to know it first but when he's back I'm gonna talk to him."
"Do that honey, I love you. Now go text your girlfriend so she knows nothing bad happened and that she can come back."