I- Help?! NR

Huge TW!!!!! Drugged! raped!

I can't believe that happened. You always hear about it but you never think that it would happen to you. I was always so careful. I never let my drink of of my sight but somehow, it still happened today. I try to get myself to a safe place but doing that while being drugged, it's just really hard. I tried to hide myself in an alley because someone followed me. No matter how hard I tried, the person found me anyway. Everything after that, just disappeared. Well not really, I can still feel him all over my body but I couldn't do anything against him. When he was finally done, he just left me there in that dirty alley. I slipped in and out of consciousness, I basically couldn't do anything.
It wasn't until the sun came up that I regained some control over my body. I just wish I wouldn't have had the fight the other day. The others would have started looking for me a few hours ago but now? I have no one. Nobody would miss me.
I try to stand up again and it worked but the second I wanted to start walking, I collapsed again.
This happened a few times. The main road slowly became busier so I think it's around 6 am. While the next try to stand up, I could see a person in black clothes walking in my direction. I just closed my eyes because I was so freaking scared that it would now happen all over again. I started walking again but again I just collapsed. But this time I couldn't feel the cold street. The person must have caught me.
"Y/N? Can you hear me?" The person started to talk and to wake me up and from the voice I knew it was a safe person. I tried to open my eyes again and when I saw the face I knew that I was safe.
"I-help?!" I got out barley audible and everything went black again.

When I gain consciousness again, the first thing I noticed is that I was in a bed and not in that alley anymore. I open my eyes shocked but quickly reminded myself that I am safe now.
"Hey, it's ok. You're safe now. It's ok." I heard that person again. "Thank you, Tasha." I whisper and look at her. "How did you find me?" I ask her shyly. "You don't think just because he broke up with you, you wouldn't have me and the others anymore?" She asks a bit shocked. "Yeah kind off. But how did you find me?" "Well, I might have tracked your phone since you left. I'm just so sorry that didn't realize it earlier that something was wrong. When I went to bed you were still in that club but this morning you were in this alley for 15 minutes while I was watching so immediately came looking for you. I'm just so sorry that I went to bed." Natasha explained. "Tasha it wasn't your job to look after me at all, thank you so much that you came." I smile at her lightly.
"Y/n the way I found you, I'm only gonna ask you this once, where you raped?" I immediately looked down for a second and with dead eyes back at her. "No!" "Oh honey. It's ok now. You are safe here, no matter what." Natasha sighed. "No- I, n...no..." with that I couldn't hold back me tears anymore. She takes me in her arms like she always does and holds me tightly. "It's ok, let it all out." She whispers in my ear. When I calmed down a bit she asked me if I want to go to an hospital for a rape kit but I just couldn't.  I know they all would just blame me for drinking and my clothes and that I wasn't careful enough. I know I should have done it but I just couldn't. Natasha gave me new clothes and let me shower. After I was done and came back out she had brought breakfast up for us so I didn't have to face the rest of the team right now. I'm so so thankful to have her in my life.

Oneshots Natasha Romanoff & Scarlett Johanssonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें