Chat MCU Cast

🦸‍♀️Cast 🦸‍♂️

Robert
Oh my god, Y/N, you are a legend👏

Y/N
Aren't we all somehow 😏
Ok sorry, what's up?

Chris E
Where did you get this attitude? 😂

Elizabeth
Oh my god, Y/N. I can't believe you did that, Robert is right, you are a legend ✨

Y/N
Ok someone really need to explain what's up?

Scarlett
Yeah, can someone explain me what's up with my daughter?

Cobie
GO TO INSTAGRAM Y/N!
That's my favorite kid 😘

Tom Holland
Hey, I thought I was?

Y/N
Not a chance Spidy😘😂

Scarlett
I don't have Instagram so one of you have to talk to me, now!
Hun, come upstairs now!

Y/N
Mom, I'm not even home but you know that, I told you like an hour ago 😅

Scarlett
Then talk to me whats up?

Y/N
I'm on my way to Cobie, wait till then because now I'm scared to open Instagram

Samuel
Y/N, wow 👏

Jeremy
You didn't 😂 I'm so proud of you 👍

Sebastian
👏👏👏👏

Anthony
Queen👏👏👏👏👏

Letitia
All my respect goes to you 👏👏

Brie
Oh we will talk about this when you arrived😘

Scarlett
Please talk to me guys!!!

Y/N
Mom chill they wouldn't react like that, if they found out something bad.

Scarlett
Don't 'chill' me, Y/N. Talk to me!

Y/N
Ok Natasha.

Scarlett
Stop smirking, I know you are.

Y/N
Witch :)

All
😂😂😂

Robert
Ok Scarlett, nothing bad just Y/N being a badass but way too cute at the same time :)

Tom Hiddleston
Y/N, you are trending 👏 all my respect for you 👏👏👏

Y/N
I'll arrive in 10 minutes, just chill but now I'm a bit scared to open Insta

*time skip

Y/N pov:
"Hey Cobie, Brie." I hug them both and we sit down on the couch. Brie and Cobie both smirking at me.
"What?" "Open Instagram!" They both say at the same time. "No I'm scared now." "Ok." Brie smirks and jumps on me and holds me back while Cobie steals my phone. "Hey, not fair." "Yeah, yeah, shut up." Brie smirks and let go of me again.
Cobie put the phone in front of my face and opens Instagram.

*meanwhile

Scarlett pov:

Robert

Robert
Here, that's why she's trending. It's nothing so bad so be kind to her.
a video link

Me
Thank you, Robert.

I open the video and couldn't believe my eyes. It was from a few days ago when where out for eating and by leaving many paparazzis where there and take photos of us. I remember one of them took arm and to turn me to him so he can get a good photo.
I pulled him away and took my daughters hand so we walk as fast as we could back to the car. I'll remember that she left for a few seconds but when I ask her she only says that there was a small kid who asks for a photo but that's not what happened on the video.
She walks back to the one who takes my hand and screams at him.
"What the hell? If you doing something like this again, you will regret it."
She turns back around and he say something and starts to laugh but she turns back to him and glare at him so that he got pale then she she goes back to the car.

Robert

Me
Oh my god how cute but risky but cute.
Please tell me, is it trending in a good or bad way?

Robert
Didn't I say, she is a legend and in a good way, a very good way. I can send you some comments.

"She's a legend."
"Finally someone who stands up, we have rights too."
"Ms. Johansson can be so happy to have a daughter like her."
"@Y/N you are a legend."
"I always loved her but now, wow just wow, all my respect to you."

Robert
They are mostly all like that, sure there are a few negatives but that's normal and really not even fifty of thousands comments.

Me
I'm really speechless, I'm just so proud of her.

Robert
Don't tell it to me, I know it already. Tell it to her.

Me
Yeah you're right.

Y/N pov:

"Oh god, I told my Mom that there was a little Kid who asks for a photo, I'm so screwed." I hide my face in my hands and sit back on the couch. "Don't be so dramatic, it's Scarlett we are talking about." Brie smiles and Cobie nods in agreement.

New message from Mom

"Oh god no." I throw my phone back to Cobie and she just smiles amused. "May we?" Cobie asks and I just nod.
The both got silent look at each other and then back at me. "What? Oh god I'm so screwed."
"You have to read it yourself."
I took the phone and start to read.

Mom

Mom
Hun, Robert sent me the Video and I saw it. You lied to me but I'm gonna ignore that now. I'm so so proud of you that I don't even find the right words for it. I love you so much und I'm so happy that you are my daughter and again I'm so so proud of you. Please don't do it again at least not alone, this was really risky and I could never forgive myself if something would happen to you and don't lie to me again.
I love you 😘❤️

With tears in my eyes I look back up to Brie and Cobie. "I really have the best mom, haven't I?" They both nod and a tear starts running down my cheek. "No, don't cry." Cobie smiles and they both hug me. "But she's right, it was really risky." Brie whispers in my ear. "Thank you." "For what?" They both asks. "For having you all as my Family. I love you guys." "We love you too."