Endgame SJ

Scarlett pov:
I'm on the couch downstairs in my living room reading a new book. I know Y/N is upstairs in her room watching a movie. She always wants to watch the Marvel Movies but I told her that we are gonna watch them together when she's a bit older. My little one is very emotional so it's better when we wait a little longer.
The sound of the movie was familiar but I didn't really thought about it. My eyes got heavy and I fell into a peaceful nap.

I woke up and hear my daughter screaming for me and shaking me. "Momma! Momma! Please, Momma!" I open my eyes in shock and see my little baby crying and shaking me. I open my arms and pull her down to me.
"Honey, everything is fine, it's ok, I'm here. What happened, hun?" I whisper into her ear. "I-I can't t-tell you." "Why can't you tell me, you know you can tell me everything?" "I-I broke a rule." "What did you do, honey?" She crys even more and holds me tight.
"Honey you can tell me everything, I won't be mad but you have to talk to me because I'm worried." "Y-you d-died and I-I wanted to l-look after you and t-then you lie t-there and didn't r-react." "Baby you just drea- You watched Endgame, right?" "Maybe." "Honey it's ok, you know somehow it was the best for her, she have her peace now. She always had to fight for her life since she was a little girl like you and went through so much pain and bad stuff, now she can finally rest. So you watched the movies, huh? What do you think of it?"
She start to think for a few seconds before she answers. "I really like them but after Age of Ultron it gets dark and sad." I tighten my grip around her. "I know. Who's your favorite character?" "Well uhm Natasha I guess, not just because you played it but because of her story, her strength, how she handles stuff, she's really really smart and I like the she can scare people to fear for their lives with just one glare and so much more but also we know nearly nothing about her."
It is so cute how my little baby talks about her with a big smile on her face. I slightly pinch into her cheeks and smile at her and she starts giggle until she suddenly stops and stares at me. "What's up?" I ask her. "I just realized that you played Natasha so that means you could stare at me like that too but you never did." "Of course not honey, I love you and there is nothing that could ever change them." "Momma you make me cry again but I love you too."