✨First time✨

Hey,
You guys may have realized that I stopped writing smut due to multiple reasons. For one it was some comments I got... but for the main reason because Wattpad deleted all the chapters and I didn't had them saved extern.
So now when I do, I will upload a teaser here and post it on tumblr. I will link my page in the chapters but also in the bio.
I also wanted to post it on Reddit but I couldn't upload and I don't know why. If you have any knowledge, I'd love some help. :)
I requested an ao3 invitation so maybe I will start posting there too.
Due to my job, it will take a while.

——————————————

"Hey love. Hey wake up, sweetheart. It's ok, everything is ok." I heard my girlfriend whisper in my ear while I try my best to wake up. As soon as I open my eyes I try to hide away from her gaze. "Hey you ok?" Natasha asks me now even more worried. "Yeah, just had a weird dream." I mumble while I still try to hide my face. "Yeah and what did you dream about?" She asks with a smile while she takes the pillow away from my face again.
"Uhh so it was that kind of a dream?" She smirks even brighter while I blush even harder. "Babe you just have to tell me if you want us to go that step but I won't pressure you." She tells me with a warm and comforting smile. "Nat, I think I'm ready." I whisper shyly. "Are you completely sure? But also you can say no and stop anytime." I smile at her and cuddle myself nearer to her. "Yes and thank you." I whisper against her body. I love her so much. She cares so much about the people around her and always wants them to feel ok and safe. I grew up in a household where love, caring and feeling safe were foreign words. Natasha showed me that it is possible to love me just the way I am and I even love her more because of it.
Anyway right now I getting kinda nervous. Every move she make on my body brings me fireworks but also increases my nervousness. "Babe, I need you to communicate with me for this now ok?" She smiles and continues to move her fingers over my body till she is down at my thighs. "If you don't want something or me touching you somewhere, that's completely fine but you have to tell me. Ok?" She asks and I nod ans an answer. "Na, we need words now." Nat smirks. "Ok." I whisper. While she continues the light strokes over my thighs, she reads my body language over and over again. "Is it ok that I'm touching you there?" Again I just nod as an answer and she stops immediately which causes me to wince at the lost of her touch. "Words baby." "Y-yes it's ok. Please go on." I literally already start to beg. "Can we get rid off your top?" She asks me while her hand wanders under it to just stops directly under my boobs. "Yes but you too if that's ok?" I smile at her innocently. "Of course honey." She undressed herself first and then slowly starts to slowly pulling my top over my head. We both didn't wear anything under it so it's just our bare chest. I watch her, admiring my body while I do the same. She is so beautiful. Again she reassured if it was really ok for me.
We did make out before with under the shirt action but it's very cute still how careful she is. She carefully takes my tits in her hands and starts to play with them. Immediately the excitement and the pleasure grows in my whole body. The way how she so gently takes my nibbles between her fingers already gets me to moan. "Oh that dream must have been hot if you're already so worked up." She smirks and take the other nipple in her mouth. I put my hand immediately over my mouth to silence myself. Natasha immediately stops as she is unsure from that reaction. "N-no keep going, please." I stutter and Nat giggles lightly. "Don't suppress your cute moans, let me hear them." She orders seductively. Her mouth continue to work on my titts while her hand slowly wanders down and starts to tease there. It didn't take much for me to get really wet between my legs.

Tumblr:  https://www.tumblr.com/alexromanoffhill