Shifting NR

TW!!! Mention of abuse and getting starved

I was laying in my bed thinking about a lot of stuff.
I'm not having the worst life. I have a place to live together with the person who gifted me with my life. We don't have to worry about eating or money and so on. Also we don't have to worry about our both carriers because I'm good in school and she has a well paid job. So we are pretty normal except for the parts, I left out and that I don't call her my mother anymore.
I started to laugh lightly by my thoughts. I put my earphones in my ears and listened to my favorite shift songs. After a bit I could feel how I sunk deeper and deeper.
When I opened my eyes again, I squealed in excitement. I was back in my favorite place, the only place I consider as home.
A quick view on the clock told me that they are all in a meeting right now but I know that after it they will go train so I already went down there.
I put my music back on and started running on the treadmill.
I need to clear my head.
I didn't know how long I was actually running but by the time I needed to slow down, I realized that the others are coming in one by one. I get down and smile at them all. "Hey guys." "Long time no see, kiddo." Tony smiled and came over to hug me.
I'm only a few years younger than Wanda and still older than Peter so I'm not a kid.
"Honey, I could be your mother, your are just an old soul, that's why you are always with us adults." Wanda laughed and hugged me too. "Don't read my mind, dummy." I laughed.
"Says the right one."
My favorite red head smirked as she was standing in the door. I ran to her and hugged her tightly. "Hey little one." She whispered in my ear and hugged me tightly back. When we let go, my legs gave in a little but it was ok and I just hoped no one would have noticed but of course Nat did. "How long were you running?" She asked a bit concerned. "I don't know, since I'm here. What time is it?" "5pm." Tony smirked. "Well then for nearly 2 hours." I nearly whispered. They all looked shocked at me. "I just wanted to warm up and got lost in my head. You can't tell me it wouldn't happen to you guys too so enough with that weird face you all are making." I laughed and for some of them it was ok so but of course Nat, Wanda, Clint and Bucky were still looking well now more concerned than shocked. I just ignored it.
"Come on, old lady, warm up so we can have a dance." I smirked at Natasha and I knew if I wouldn't be me, I would be dead by now for that.

After a few rounds in the ring I got a little dizzy so I grabbed the next thing near to me which was Natashas arm. "I'm sorry, just felt weird for a sec." I smiled at her when it was over. "You're exhausted. Let's go." She put her arm around me and together we went up to the kitchen. She pulled out a coke from the fridge and together we went up to her room. We laid down on her bed, like always I cuddled myself a bit into her.
"Honey, you need to take care of yourself more, you know that. What's in your mind that you ran for 2h?" "Nothing important, just the normal shit." I answered and she lifted an eyebrow by the end. "So you don't wanna tell me about what's up?" "I would, if there would be something to tell you about." I mumbled. "You know I can't read your mind like Wanda but I do can read you. I won't force you but talk when you are ready and don't let it eat you. I know in your reality, no one cares about you but I do and the others too. You are a part of our family." Natasha whispered and a single tear ran down my cheek from these words.
I wish I could stay here forever. With that I drifted into sleep.

The next thing I knew is that Nat woke me up. I was covered in sweat and my breathing was to fast. "Bad dream, just bad dream." I whispered to calm myself even though I couldn't remember what I was dreaming about. I sat up and looked back at Nat.
"I'm sorry, I didn't wanna scare you." I whispered and looked back to the floor. I felt light movements in the bed and then her arms around me as she hugged me tightly from behind. "Hey, it's ok. You didn't, it's ok." She whispered in my ear and kept holding me.
Everything Natasha does is new to me and that's kinda sad but my inner child loves it. I need her so bad.
The knock on the door brought me back out of my head and Wanda walked in. "Hey guys, dinner is ready." By these words my head shot up and I looked excitingly at Natasha. She giggled lightly by my reaction and we stood up. "Now I feel that my legs are hating me for before." I laughed out and both of them started to laugh as well.
By the dinner table, when we all sat down they started.
It's really just like a big family on those days when they are all here or what I'm imagine a big family looks like.
When I had my food on my plate, I was so happy for a moment. "Finally something to eat." I whispered to myself and started eating. My birth giver would hate that so much. I smirked a bit while I was thinking about all the stuff she would tell me why I shouldn't eat so much which literally meant if I'm lucky one thing a day. They all started conversation to which I was listening interested.
But for real, is this different in other households with the eating? I mean, she herself is like always eating but I have to steal if I want any snacks or even normal food. Well on the other hand, I can think about it now and for ever or just live with it. It's not like it would change a single thing.
I shake my head lightly and focus back on the conversations.

Natasha pov.:

I realized that while eating she always drifted away in her thoughts. She is my kid, I love her like she is my kid and I care and worry about her but what can I do if she doesn't talk to me about what's going on with her.
I noticed Wanda was staring at her when she was up in her mind so maybe she was reading hers. When dinner was over Y/N went of to the living area with Clint and Bucky. They are like dads to her and it is always so funny because they all are crackheads.
I joined Wanda in the kitchen helping her a bit when she started looking at me but then again away like she isn't sure if she wants to tell me something or not.
"Yes Wanda?" I said as she did it again. "Nat uhm... I don't know how to say this because we can't change a single thing about it but does Y/N ever speaks about her reality to you?" "Not much, why?" "I think she gets starved at there. Before eating she whispered 'finally something to eat' and it wasn't the first time." Wanda told me about her thoughts and my heart stung. I mean, I would give her every time so much to eat when she is here if it would help but it doesn't. The food she eats by us doesn't go into her real body. God I wish I could just keep her here and that this here would be her normal reality.

After we were done in the kitchen I went over to Y/N and she was playing with Clint, Bucky and Pietro a video game.
"Hey Y/N, can you come with me for a minute?"
She smiled over her shoulder and nodded. In her room she laid down on her bed while I sat down next to her. "Honey, I need you to talk to me about what happens in your reality, I need to know everything." Shocked she sat up again and stared at me. "I know you don't like it but I'm really worried." "Natasha, it's ok you don't have to worry about it. Look at me, I'm fine." She smiled and pointed out her body. "I know that while shifting you can change your surface so... can I see the real Y/N?" She looked down and a tear ran down her cheek. "Honey?" "No, I- I can't." "Why, sweetheart? What's the matter?" She stood back up and looked shortly at me one last time before she disappeared. She shifted back.
Is she injured? Is she only skin and bones?

*time skip

"Tony, Stephen and Wanda, thanks for coming together. As we all know Y/N is a shifter and as you may have realized, her reality is cruel and she has no one there to help her. I know, I will sound delusional but is there a way how we could, I don't know, bring her into this reality, like for real, so this would be her reality?"
We discussed this the whole day and night. We could but it would be very dangerous and there is a high chance that she would go insane because she knows about us from the view of an other reality. Stephen said that he would go with it but only if she is really in danger in her reality, so we need to get her to talk with us.

*time skip

3 days later, I heard a weak knock on my door and when I opened it, Y/N was standing in front of me. "Nat, I'm sorry about how I le-" She didn't came further. I just pulled her into a tight hug. "I missed you." I whispered in her ear and let go of her again but she didn't. Instead she started sobbing. I put my arms back around her and pick her up. She really weighs nothing. I walked with her back into my room over to the bed.
"You are ok now, you are safe with us." I whispered into her ear which only made her cry even harder. "I'm not safe, I'll never be." She brought out after a few tries. She put herself a bit away from me and changed her appearance. I saw the real Y/N for the first time. She was skinny but what hurt me the most is that you could see how exhausted she was and that she was malnourished. Her hairs were thin and just not heathy at all.
I like to take back what I said, what hurts me the most is when she put her sleeves up their were bruises and red marks.
I paid more attention to the red marks and look back to her face were here eye had it too. How haven't I seen this right away?
"Are they from today?" I asked her shocked and she just nod. I took her back in my arms and laid down with her. It didn't even take 10 minutes till she was asleep.
We can't let her go back there, never!
I texted Stephen about her condition and we have to do something right now he said yes and told me to bring her to Tonys lab in one hour.

All this happened now over a moth ago.

Everything went ok and she lives now with us. Stephen was in big trouble for it but he never regretted it for a single second. When they saw her real self for the first time, they were as shocked as me. Since then, we look that she is slowly eating more and more every day till she can eat a normal amount. One day, she took the razor from Bucky, well he helped her and shaved off all of her hairs. Now that her body is no longer deficient, her hair is growing back better and she looks much healthier in general.
Her mental health also got better and we work together on it. She is so thankful to all of us that she still sometimes starts to cry because she's that happy and grateful.

Oneshots Natasha Romanoff & Scarlett Johanssonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें