Cooking with consequences NR

!!!TW!!!
——————————————
It was my turn to make dinner today and I decided to make Hamburgers and Cheeseburger. I start to fry the the beef and put the heater on. After I put them all in the heater wether to bake it with cheese or to just keep it warm, I start to wash the salad. I leave part of it in larger pieces for the burgers and the rest I make smaller for the salad. I start to cut the stuff for the salad and after it I start to cut the tomatoes, cucumbers and the onions for the burgers. Everything was done but while I cut the onions, I cut myself deep in the finger.
They were all sitting in the living room so I shouted them to come over and that dinner is ready and run of to my room. I know running just made it worse but I need my meds and I need them now.
In my room I noticed that my meds are empty and that I have to get Natasha or Bruce. I didn't even noticed how much blood I lost till it was to late and I collapse half in my room half in the floor.

Natasha pov:

After my girlfriend made dinner she run of and never came back. I stand up to look after her so I took the stairs up to where her room is.
"Y/N? Y/N?" I shouted but she didn't answer. I walk towards her room and found her on the floor in a big blood puddle around her.
"Oh my god, HELP! HELP!" I shouted and I could hear them running up to us. I search for the wound and found her finger, I immediately put pressure on it so the bleeding slowed down.
"BRUCE HER MEDS." I shouted to them and he was the first one by us. He injects the emergency med and after a half minute I could feel that it gets better. All the others standing there in shock, I pick her up and run with her in my arms and Bruce down to the lab.

When the first infusion is done , she starts waking up slowly. "Hey baby, open your gorgeous eyes for me. Let me look into my favorite eyes." She smiles weakly at me and start opening her eyes. "There you go." I smiled at her and I know she will be fine again.