Sweets and Drinks NR

Little Y/N and Peter are around 6 years old and today Tony went out with Pepper so Peter stays with you and your Mum, the Black Widow herself. You two grew up together so you were like siblings.
————————————————————

Natasha pov:

"Little one, Peter please come in the living room." I hear their little steps running towards me until they run in the room and stand before me while I was sitting on a chair in front of the table. "So since you both are not little babies anymore and I trust you, I'll leave you two alone. You can watch a movie on the big tv and I will be here because I still have some work to do. And remember no sweets and only water or Y/N you still have your orange juice in the fridge for today." They both nod and run off again.

No ones pov:

The kids run off to the big tv where they found some left chocolate. After they decided they would watch Monster AG binnen minutes the chocolate was eaten.
That was when Y/N remember that she saw Tony hiding much more candy in the secret hiding place under the couch. They eat more chocolate and m&m and found cola and sprit. Now they are both hyper and jumping around on the coch.
After the drinks were empty Y/N got to the solution to that she want her orange juice now so she starts running into the kitchen.

"Hey little one, slow down before you gonna hurt yourself." Natasha shouted over to her. "What?" Y/N shouted back and looks over to her mother and by doing so she runs against the wall and fall to the ground.

Natasha pov:

I heard the bang so I get up immediately and run over to her. I found her laying on the ground so I get on my knees besides her. "Honey, you ok?" I ask her but she didn't answer me. "Y/N, talk to me." She first looks at me confused then without a word she stands and starts running again to the kitchen. I walk after her and saw the she got her orange juice. She wanted to run back but I catch her and pick her up. She looks at me confused again, she couldn't focus on anything and couldn't stay calm at all. "Y/N?" "Yes?" "Did you had sweets?" "No." She asnwerd and jumps out of my arms. "Y/N." "Momma the movie, please." She begged. "Ok honey, go but be careful."
I don't really believe her so I kept and ear on the room. I could hear that they are jumping around on the couch so I take a look.
I found a really hyper Peter jumping around on the couch and my daughter running around. They didn't care that I just walked in because they couldn't focus enough to realize it.
Again I catch my daughter and pick her up and with my other arm I pick up Peter. Well they both are grown, I guess soon I can't pick them both up at the same time anymore soon. I walked first in Peters room, I let him down and get his sport clothes and we go to my daughters room and they both got changed.
Together we go hand in hand down to the trainings room.
"So you both always wanted to be like us right?" I ask them and they nod.
"Ok so then we have to train and you do exactly what I'm gonna say, ok?"
"Copy that." My daughter answered with a big grin, she must have heard me while I was talking to Fury.
"Ok so we start with a run two rounds." They did and came back to me.
"Now we gonna do some jump squats ok? Can you do 15 for me?"
They both nod and start. I showed them two times how it works and then they have to do it.
That goes on till the work out was done and they both were tired. They had their dinner before the movie so I bring them to bed.

They both fall asleep very quickly and it looks so cute. I put on the nany cam and walk down to the big tv. I cleaned the room up and took my work up to my bed where I slowly fall asleep myself.

———————————————————
So if any of you works with kids too and you ever need a workout for them, on pinterest under 'fun workouts for kids' you can find some.

I took them for example: