Instagram SJ

Ok so I used a photo of me which is actually posted on my insta, I guess, so I don't care but please don't use it and don't judge me <3  (I use it because or 'data protection' idk if this is the right word)
Also I won't use the right insta names because I'm to lazy (sry, i guess) and it was really hard to write it so please be kind <3

Scarlett don't have social media.
Welcome to the world little Cosmo <3
——————————————————————

Instagram

Y/N's "Vacation time❦"

Y/N's
"Vacation time❦"

robertdowneyjr: Have fun :)
brielarson: those hairs <3
cobiesmulders: our model ✨
Scarlettjohansson: as beautiful as ever my love 😍
roberdowneyjr: does that mean my fav ship is finally a thing?
samuelLjackson: omg did she really just said that after all this time keeping it to themselves.
robertdowneyjr: wait you knew it?
cobiesmulders: finally it's out, I'm so happy for you guys ✨
brielarson: I join Cobie ☺︎︎
+1235 comments

*real life

"Babe!" I shouted and Scarlett runs up to me. "What's up?" She asks clearly don't know what just happened.
"You know what you just did right?" I ask her and raise an eyebrow. She gets completely confused.
"What did I do?" She asks a bit scared.
"Just just told the world that we are together." "I-I, ohh." She looks down to her feet.
I couldn't keep my straight face anymore and start smiling. When she realized she looks up again.
"Your not mad?"
"No hun, why should I be mad, I'm happy, I'm so so happy." I pull her closer, kiss her and pull her into a long warm hug.
"You know, now I can post all these cute pictures I made of you." I smile at her.
"Oh, I regret it already." She joked and we both start to laugh.