Truth or dare part 2

!!!Huge TW!!!
Death, mention of torture, rape
—————————————————————

"What flavor do you want?" With that Tasha brought me back to reality. "Mint-chocolate." I answer her quickly. I was thinking about that I feel like I was lying to Natasha all the time for example when she asks me why my shoulder hurt. She knows I have it since the red room but also knows that it wasn't there when she was in the red room. She asked me again and again what happened in the time where she wasn't there or when I was gone for hours and came back injured but I always avoided it. I don't want her to know that-
"Y/N?" I look up to her and see that she wants to give me the ice cream. "Sorry, thanks."
We walk into the park and go to our usual spot where we are always alone.
"You're quiet today." She starts and turns to face me. "I am?" "You are more lost in your thoughts today." "Ok?" "Are you ok?" She asks carefully and I look back to the ground. "Yeah, I'm good." "Ok and why can't you look me in the eyes?"
I stay quiet and watch the little ants on the ground. "Why do you have a guilty conscience towards me?" "I-I don't." I stutter. "You know I can tell when you are lying even when this time even Tony could have told."
She turns me back to her and puts my face in her hands. "I can't tell you." I mumble still didn't connect my eyes with hers.
"You know you can tell me everything so please talk to me." I take a deep breath. "Like you said I have a guilty conscience but it's better for you if I don't tell you why."
"Better for me? Why would it be better for me if I can see that it bothers you?"
"I don't know." I mumble and try to free my face from her hands but it didn't work. "Y/N can you please look me in the eyes." I slowly look up to her and she could see my eyes are filled with tears.
"Is it about what I'm always asking you? About what they did to you and why they did it when you were away for hours and about the time where I wasn't there?" She asks softly and I just nod.
"Honey can you please talk to me about it, I can see that it bothers you but somehow it bothers you more what happens to me if you would tell me than what happened to you back there."
"I'm sorry. You know maybe we should head back before the others start worry about us." "Y/N please..." She begged but I just put my mask back to normal, stand up and start to walk off. She knows for the best not to push it any futher right now.

Natasha pov:

On the way home she didn't say a single word and I know that I shouldn't push it futher because it could trigger flashbacks again and a panic attack. Well now I'm really worried about her, I know something is up but I don't know why she is so scared to tell me.
Back in the tower she went straight to her room and ignored everyone.
"She just- I- ok, what's the matter with her? I thought you both went out for ice cream so what happened to bring her in that state?" Tony asks while putting his hand back down which he raised for her to give him a high five.
"Don't take it personal and I can't tell you just stuff from the past." I answer and leave the living room too.

A few day were later, she still didn't really talked besides good morning and good night.
Right now she is down in the training room and I am in her room because I brought the laundry. On my way out I saw that her laptop is on and a document is left open.
As curious as I'm, I go to the laptop and skim through the text.

"I have such a big guilty conscience towards Tasha because I have the feeling that I'm lying to her. I know I don't really because not answering a question isn't lying but normally I tell her everything but I can't tell her that. I want her to stay as happy as she is right now, I don't want her to blame herself for something she couldn't have done anything to change it. I protected her back there and I will still protect her here, even when it is from herself. I know how brutal your own thoughts can be and I don't want Tasha to go through it.
Back in the red room when I was gone for hours I just protected her, I took her-"

Oneshots Natasha Romanoff & Scarlett Johanssonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें